024: ( the preparation )

CHRIS'S POV:
i got out of the shower, dried off and got changed. i walked into my room only to find y/n wasn't there, only matt and he was holding a tux. "get changed," he said dropping the outfit on my bed. "we're having a party so be quick." and just like that he left the room leaving me with my questions and a suit. i didn't think much of it and just got changed and decided to keep my chain on to give the look a little something.

YOUR POV:
after 15 minutes of trying on dresses, madi hands you one final one and you love it. it's a pink, sort of float dress with a slit up the leg, without having to do any thinking you decide. "madi this is the one, it's.. perfect" she gives me a huge smile, pulls out her phone and takes a photo. "you look gorgeous y/n, chris is gonna love it i'm telling you now!!" you walk over to your mirror and keep turning around to get a full look of it. you felt like a princess, this is crazy. and to top it all off, madi walks behind you and puts a tiara on your head, "there! now the outfits complete" she gives you yet another smile, takes a photo and then leaves you be.

MADI'S POV:
i rush down the stairs to get to matt and nick and show them whats happened with y/n. "GUYS LOOK," i shout through to the kitchen. they come rushing in as i pull up the photo of y/n in her new dress. "she's wearing it!" matt says excitedly as he goes on his phone, looking for something. "she looks so pretty," nick says smiling. "aha finally," matt says then he puts his phone next to mine. "chris and y/n are matching outfits and they don't even know it," i say excitedly. "this is gonna be the cutest." after all the fuss, we decided to start setting up because guests would arrive soon. as we're setting up, chris comes down the stairs in his black tux with a pink shirt on and we talk to him about the party while we wait for y/n.

authors notes:
by @sturniololovee on instagram!! thank you so much for over 30k reads, this is crazy. we love you all so much💜