039: ( the "plan" in the making )

YOUR POV:
"i'm torn nick, i don't know what to do" you say as he walks over to you and gives you a hug. "you need to slow down and we can talk this out properly okay?" you both walk over to his bed and sit down, you putting your head in your hands. "my life's over nick i don't know what to do" he puts his arm around you and says, "hey it'll be okay. just start from the beginning i'll help you out" you turn to face him as you stay to explain what's happened right up until that moment.

"everything with me and matt has been going to well, then chris started acting off. i later find him upstairs in my room and we kissed.." you say leaving out an important detail. "okay, this is a lot to process" he says starting at his wall, with a thinking face. you gulp as your anxiety starts to kick in. hearing that nick is having problems thinking about this and taking it in makes you even more worried. "hey hey it's okay. look i know what to do okay?" he says putting his hand on your leg that was just bouncing. "okay" i say sighing.

TIME JUMP (10 minutes)
you hug nick as you leave his room and run over to yours. "i really open this plan of yours works nick" you say to yourself as you start rummaging around your room for your phone and then make your way downstairs. you walk into the kitchen, trying your hardest to avoid interacting with either of the boys which just made them suspicious of you. "hey y/n, you okay in there?" chris calls from the living room. "i just know the look matts giving him." you think to yourself as you grab a can of pepsi and sit at the island. you decide not to say anything back because it would either all come out gibberish or you would blurt out everything. just at that moment, your saviour comes in the room, nick. "hey nick i'm really worried i don't know what to do about this plan." you whisper, hoping the other two won't hear you. "it's okay, let's go over it one more time.." he says whispering back.

AUTHORS NOTES:
go follow my instas: @hrts4nick @nicksturniolonewss

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! what do you think nicks plan is? who do you think y/n is going to pick and who do you think is going to be endgame? why is y/n so nervous about the plan?! WHO KNOWS? hopefully find out answers in the next chapter! happy reading my loves🤍