046: ( "a gentle kiss" )

the car video gradually comes to an end as you're yawning in the back seat, resting your head on nicks shoulder. "i think we should get going" nick says whispering as you start to doze off. you can hear faint chuckles as matt starts the car and you eventually fall asleep. you wake up to the sound of car doors slamming and nick shaking you to wake you. "hey we're home now cmon" you hear matt say as you rub your eyes. "jeez that was a good nap" you say as you stumble out of the car and into a pair of arms. it was chris. as he helps you into the house, matt and nick run ahead, urgent to get in and just chill out. "do you wanna go up to bed?" chris whispers to you, still holding you close. you nod as he starts to help you towards the stairs. you can feel eyes on you and it was weird, but nothing you weren't used to.

you both finally make it upstairs after lots of tumbles and laughter and into your room. chris helps you into your bed, props you up with your pillows and tucks you in. "well goodnight then" he says, smiling as he works his way over to the door. "wait.." you say glancing over at him. he gives you a look of confusion as he walks slowly back over. "can you stay please? just until i fall asleep, i promise" you say mumbling as he chuckles and snuggles in next to you. you rest your head on his chest as he picks up the tv remote and turns it off, making sure you get to sleep. "goodnight y/n, i love you." he says as he places a gentle kiss on your forehead. "i love you too." you say back with your eyes closed. you could just imagine the smile on his face right then and there, but it was the truth. chris was the one, your heart was set. but how will you break it to matt..

AUTHORS NOTES:
go follow my instas: @hrts4nick & @nicksturniolonewss

Y/N FINALLY MADE A DECISION! how are we feeling about this?! what will nick say and how will y/n break it to matt..? hopefully find out next chapter, i love you all! happy reading🫶🏼