022: ( "i missed her" )

YOU and nick make your way down to the field and you're so happy. "congratulations guys," nick says giving matt and chris a hug. "you played well." you give matt a smile as chris works his way over to you. he makes you jump as he hugs your waist from behind. "well played," you say as he goes to give you a proper hug, spinning you around to face him. you laugh as you gently push his arms away from you. "not until you've had a shower, you stink." chris pretends to act hurt and you both laugh as he wraps his arms around you, not caring for a word you said.

chris's pov:
nick and y/n come running down from the bleachers and nick gives me and matt a huge hug. "congratulations guys," he said, but i didn't really care about that. all i cared about was seeing and talking to y/n. i slowly snuck over to her and slid my arms around her waist, making her jump slightly. i let out a small chuckle as she starts speaking. "well played," she says as i go to give her a hug, spinning her around to see her beautiful eyes. she laughs as she pushes my arms away from her. "not until you've had a shower, you stink" i pretend to be shocked and hurt by her words and we both laugh as i wrap my arms around her and giving her a full on hug. i'm glad y/n's back, i missed her.

"well i don't know about you chris, but i need to shower i'm disgusting," matt chuckles as he starts walking to the direction of the car with madi and nick, leaving me and chris behind. there's an awkward silence for about a minute until nick yells "come on guys, i've got skinny pop in the car with your names on it!!" at that moment, me and chris sprint to the car, laughing as we did so. when we get to the car, everybody gets in matt and madi in the front, me chris and nick in the back. i rested my head on chris's sweaty shoulder and dozed off for the rest of the journey back to the triplets.

authors note:
follow me on ig @sturniololovee, ENJOY!