033: ( "side eye" )

you and matt make it up to the driveway,  see all the guests getting into their cars and drive off. you scan the area and see chris and nick. nick sees you,  gives you a smile and then your phone goes off. "come up to my room i need to know EVERYTHING." you chuckle at your phone as you and matt head into the house. you head to the living room and you lay down on the couch, deciding to chill and watch something after your day with matt, whiles he's in the shower.
as you press play, nick comes up to you and makes you jump. "whatcha doing y/n?" without thinking first, you punch nick in the arm and then turn around. "oh my gosh, i'm so sorry!" you say slapping your hand over your mouth. "no no it's fine," he says rubbing his arm. he comes and sits next to you, putting his legs across your lap so your still laying down. "so what happened with matt? you gotta tell me EVERYTHING!!"

as soon as you open your mouth, chris walks in the room. you side eye him and walk off. "nick i'll text you or tell you later!" you smile at nick as you barge past chris. you still cant believe what he did to you, and why was he texting you and chris all the time? you don't think much about it and head up to your room where you bump into matt.

NICK'S POV;
i watch y/n leave the room as chris comes over and sits on the couch next to me. "she still doesn't trust me, i don't get it." he says putting his head in his hands. "is there anything i can do to help her to forgive me?" just at that moment i had an amazing idea. "i have an idea. tonight, we tell matt and y/n we're gonna have a movie night right. and we can make it so y/n falls asleep on matt right?" i says with a smile on my face. "oh wait, would that be weird for you?" chris shakes his head and i'm glad. "phew okay let's get planning!"

AUTHORS NOTES;
follow my instagram: @hrts4nick and @nicksturniolonewss
hii, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! just wanna say a huge thank you for 36k reads that's crazy, i love you all so much! leave your thoughts on todays chapter in the comments bit!

what do you think nick and chris will do, and why was chris so okay with helping?! did he want you back or was he actually happy for you? find out some answers in tomorrows chapter, happy reading!!🤍