010: ( "tell me how this feels" )

THERE you are, chris standing close in front of you dancing in time with the music that's slowly fading in your mind.
looking into your eyes intensely, he lifts his arm, letting you twirl under it. you shot your eyes back at the boy once again. this feeling, you didn't know what it was, but it felt amazing.

ALTHOUGH, you felt like you needed yet another shot to sooth you. you loosen your grip of chris's neck and lean over, attempting to reach for the shot glasses which were full of alcohol.

YOU feel infront of you somebody's hands disconnect from either side of your waist.you grab one before he can pick it up and begin joking around balancing it on his lips, then he pours it into his mouth, laughing.
the boys eyes shot back at you, looking playful. chris's smirking had you in a trance,

he was just so...gentle and affectionate with me, i loved it...

authors note: warning: make sure your still breaking after this part...

YOU are snapped out of your love trance when you feel someone place and adjust their hands onto your jaw/neck area. he looks like he's about to speak, you adjust your volume to his, blocking the music playing in your mind out.
"tell me how this feels" a voice slurs, becoming raspy from the amount of alcohol he had consumed already. you thought that was insanely hot of him to say. he tells you to look upwards. you question him, curious.

THE boy doesn't react, he just holds his hand on your neck more intensely, uses it as a guide to tilt your head back, leaving you looking up towards the ceiling, and pours the shot of vodka into your mouth and stands back. you swallow, letting the drink settle in your throat.

TAKING in what has just happened, you turn to face the boy leaning close in front of you, speechless. it sent chills down your spine, pleasing you.
"how was that?" chris questions. you giggle back at the boy. "your so hot chris." slurring a little.
a sense of regret fills your body...

why did i say that?...

HE blushes in the coloured lights, his face lighting up red, showing dimples on both sides of his smile. he gave you a laugh then a soft smile.
you carry on admiring him, you both dancing to the rhythm of the music surrounding you, just staring into each others eyes...

it was then, your mind went blank...

authors note: honestly, surprised if your still breathing ok after that chapter. i felt a bit uncomfortable writing that part but oh well i hope you all enjoy <3

THANK YOU FOR 12K READS! LOVE U ALL!!!!