Ch. 0 ) Info

(Feel free to skip this chapter, it is not necessary to read it)

────────── ·  ·  ·  ·  ♡

Hello everyone!! Thanks for starting to read Rivals x Lovers!! 

This page will be just some info on this story, which will give you all a better understanding on what's going on and what's to be expected!

Rivals x Lovers is a sweet, romantic-comedy about Anya Forger and Damian Desmond, and their cute journey on how their relationship bloomed. Also, there will of course be some thriller that will progressively show through out the story, although if you've read the description I'm sure you all are aware of that.

The timeline is based 10 years after the manga (MANGA SPOILERS if you haven't read it yet!). This story will have no NSFW. Sure there will be some explicit scenes, but nothing extremely inappropriate. I am planning for this story to be pretty long, so heads up on that. 

Below is a list of what is relevant at the start of the story:

- Loid and Yor are aware of each other's true identity, but are okay with it and in fact work together sometimes. However, Anya's true identity is still hidden to everyone. 

- Damian, and the rest of Cecile Hall,  are currently around 16 years old, and in 11th grade at the beginning of the story. However, Anya is 2 years younger than everyone else there, so she is 14 (no one knows that though).

- Eden Academy's dormitory have separate rooms for each of their residents, including Damian. Not like the manga, where they share rooms.

────────── ·  ·  ·  ·  ♡

I will do my best to make this story long yet have a lot of development into it, and of course have a lot of Damianya moments into it~

Enjoy reading Rival x Lovers <3

~ Michi