Ch. 26 ) Just the Two of Us

(FYI: this chapter will contain some explicit scenes! Please enjoy <3)

────────── ·  ·  ·  · 

Anya and Damian are now inside Cecile Hall Boys' Dormitory. They are making sure to be as quiet as possible to not alert any nearby faculty members. The two teenagers sneak around the hallway, with Damian guiding Anya along.

They are against the wall of the hallway, as Damian peeks over the corner, making sure no one was around. "Okay, the coast is clear." He whispered.

He then drags Anya, by the hand, and enters his dorm room, locking the door shut. They were finally safe and sound.

"Phew, thankfully no one's awake right now." Damian said. Both of them were drenched from the rain.

Anya took a chunk of her hair and twists it, getting rid of the excess water. "Ah... so cold!" She then notices that Damian's clothes have blood stains on them.

The girl freaks out, "D-DAMIAN!! Y-YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!" She shouts in a panic.

Damian quickly covers her mouth. "QUIET, there are people right next door!!!" He says. "This is not my blood, so don't worry." Damian assures her, as he takes his hand off.

Anya exhales in relief. "Ohhh!!" Sy-on boy is so cool, he is just like Mama!!! She admired the boy's fighting abilities. Just then, a thought came to her mind. "Damian?"

He went to put his pistol in his nightstand drawer. "Hm, what is it?"

She tilted her head at him. "How did you know I was in danger?"

Damian closes the drawer, making sure the gun was secured. "Well, I was taking extra training lessons tonight, and when I left I saw you getting chased by those bastards." He replies, "I didn't know who they were, but I could tell they didn't have good intentions."

Anya was a bit stunned. If Damian hadn't taken those extra lessons, then he would've not been there to save her. The thought if that had happened sent a chill down her spine.

Damian notices her shiver. "Anyways, you should go take a bath. You're gonna catch a cold from the rain." He told her.

"But, what about you? You're also wet."

"I'll be fine, but you're small and weak, so you need to warm up."

Anya pouts. "I'm not we- weA-.... A-ACHOO!!" She sneezes.

Damian began to worry for her health. "Geez, you're already getting sick! Go take a warm bath now!" He demanded.

"I need clothes though, mine are wet." Anya said.

"Oh crap, I forgot about that." Damian reluctantly went over to his closet. "I guess I'll have to lend you some of mine..." His cheeks redden a little.

Anya couldn't help but grin a bit. "I get to wear Damian's clothes? Teehee!"

"Shut up, don't make it weird!" Damian took a pair of his pajamas, which were blue, and handed them to her.

Anya checked the clothes he gave her. "And underwear?"

"I'M NOT GIVING YOU MY UNDERWEAR!!!" Damian instantly blushes. "Yours should be dry enough, just reuse them!"

Look who's being loud now. Anya rolls her eyes. "Kay."

Just as Anya was about to enter the bathroom in his dorm, Damian speaks, "By the way, you can call me Sy-on boy again... if you want to. I don't mind anymore."