Ch. 19 ) New Student

────────── ·  ·  ·  · 

A week has passed since the school field trip, and after the events that had happened, Damian and Anya have gotten much closer.

Currently, class has already begun. Anya, Damian, Becky, Ewen and Emile now all sit together in the same desk, which is in the back-left of the classroom. Students are working on an assignment. Damian had gave Anya new hair ornaments, that were designed exactly like her old pair.

Anya is stumped on the assignment. Aaah, my brain hurts! She turns over to Damian, whom is sitting right beside her, diligently working. "Psst, Sy-on Boy!"

Damian looks at Anya. "Hm?"

"Can you help me with this question, pleasee." She whispered to him.

"Sure." Damian said. Only if you beg to me. He teased her.

Anya pouted at him, giving him a slight shove in the arm. "Noo, I thought you said you'd help me with school work for now on!" She whispers quietly to him.

Damian chuckles. I'm just messing with you. He scooted closer to her, so he can see her paper clearly.

When he did, Anya's heart began to pound. Eeep!! My heart is going fast again!

Damian proceeds to help Anya with her assignment. You just plug these numbers into this equation. He demonstrates by writing on his paper. Like this. Got it?

Anya nodded her head. "Mhm!"

After explaining, the two continued to whisper to each other, going off track from their work.

"Miss Forger!" The professor yells out at her in front of the whole class.

Anya whirls her head back to the board. "Y-yes!?"

"Since you seem to be goofing off, tell me the answer to problem seven." The professor crosses his arms at her.

Anya stood up, frantically grabbing her paper. "Uh, ummm..." I didn't do that one yet! Sy-on boy please help me!!

Damian began to snicker, knowing that Anya needs his assistance again. It's five over seven squared, Dummy.

"Five over seven squared, Du-!" Anya cuts herself off before accidentally saying the word 'dummy'.

The professor is surprised. "Hm, that is correct."

Anya exhales, relieved. Phew! That was close. She sits back down.

Damian nudges her. You owe me for giving you the answers all the time. He gives her a smirk.

"Okay, okay! I'll pay you back someday." Anya replied back in a low voice.

Becky, whom was next to Anya, could hear them whispering a lot, specifically more of Anya. She giggles. They've been getting really close~ How adorable, teehee!

·  ·  ·  · ───────────── ·  ·  ·  ·