Ch. 5 ) Camping Trip

This is part 1 of the Camping Trip arc :)

────────── ·  ·  ·  ·  ♡

It is the day of the Camping trip

It is the day of the Camping trip. Students from the Cecile hall are currently walking on a path up a hill. There are plants, trees, and nature all around them. Cecile Hall is being guided through the trip by Professor Green and Professor Henderson. This year, the student's uniforms have short sleeves with shorts, because it's so hot. 

"Remember class, stick together! Don't go off track!" Professor Green said to the students.

Becky and Anya are walking up the hill together. Anya is carrying a backpack made for hiking, Loid has stuffed it with granola bars, water, an aid kit, sunblock, and a pocket knife. Attached to her backpack is her sleeping bag. As you can imagine, it's pretty heavy for her to handle. "I'm gonna die out here!" Anya says with sweat running down her face. She is wearing a ponytail for once, since it's so hot outside.

"I know right? This is torture! When are we gonna get to the campsite already??" Becky complained along with Anya.

"Quit your whining you two!" Anya and Becky turn around, only to see Damian and his henchmen, Emile and Ewen, right beside them. *Gasp! Sy-on boy and his minions are here!!*  "We haven't even begin camping yet and you're already complaining. How pathetic!" He scoffs at them.

One of Damian's minions speaks up. "Haha yeah! You two should just quit now and go back home!" Ewen said. They snicker at the girls.

Anya looked at the boys with anger. "Grrrr.. time to take out my super sonic p-" 

"No, Anya. Remember no punching." Becky reminded the angry girl. She looked at the three boys. "You boys shouldn't talk! I can see you all are dying from heatstroke." 

"AM NOT!" Emile said, while sweating and breathing profusely. 

Damian is really the only one who isn't getting much exhaustion yet. He looked at Anya, who looked like she was about to die (not literally). He smirked, "Of course all tiny shrimps are weaklings." 

She gave him a death glare. "You're lucky this ridiculous backpack is holding me down." Or I would've punched the day light outta you! 

The teenagers continued to argue as they walked towards the campsite.

·  ·  ·

The class eventually arrives at the campsite. Professor Green has been wheeling a wagon full of camping tents for the students to use.

Professor Henderson steps in front of the students to explain what to do. "Begin setting up your tents! You may grab them from the wagon, Professor Green, has brought. Feel free to pick any spot you desire that is in range." 

One by one, students grabbed a camping tent from the wagon, and started to pick spots to place them on.

Becky went up to Anya with a tent in her hand. "Anya, we should share a tent together. It'll be more fun that way!" She smiled.