Ch. 10 ) Theater Play

────────── ·  ·  ·  ·  ♡

It is announced to Cecile Hall that a new project will happen, starting today. This project will be a short skit that will be performed in the auditorium, and is based on a topic that the group will choose together. There must be 5 members per group.

Anya and Becky look at one another. Becky squeals. "How excitingg!! We will be doing a play! I can't wait to be the main star of it~" She fantasized.

Anya was also excited. This is a great way for me to get close to Sy-on boy (for mission best-buddies). "I wanna be in Sy-on's group!" She told Becky.

Becky wasn't too fond of that idea, still feeling a bit salty that those boys used to always be mean to her and Anya. "Eh.. I guess we could. Last time we hung out with them they weren't so bad."

Anya shrugged lightly. "They aren't too mean, at least not Sy-on boy." She tried to defend them a little.

"Well, I don't really see who else's group we would join. Plus they are three people, so it seems ideal." Becky agreed with Anya's suggestion.

Both of the girls started to walk towards Damian, Ewen and Emile. 

Damian saw them, already knowing what they were gonna ask. "I'm sure you both are wanting to join my group, right?" He sneered.

Becky scoffed. "Not me, Anya wants to join your group. I'm just tagging along." 

Emile and Ewen spoke up. "We do whatever Lord Damian wants." "Yup!!" Them both secretly wanting them to join so that Damian and Anya could be together.

Damian sat there and thought for a moment. I mean, of course I want to be in the same group as Anya. But at the same time, she's an idiot! I'm not sure how she's gonna get motivated to perform well in this play. "I don't know.." 

Anya went up to him, and held her hands together. "Pleaassee Damiann~" She begged

He blushed. Ughh! Why does she always have to do that!! "ALRIGHT!!! But don't weigh us down!! I don't want to get a bad grade on this!" He told the girls.

Anya smiled. "YAYY!!" She cheered. Now I can be with Sy-on!! I knew he'd say yes to us anyways, hehe. She sat down right next to him, with Becky sitting right beside her.

·  ·  ·

Some time has passed, and at this moment, groups and presenters are chosen. Damian was decided to be the presenter of their group.

Professor Henderson goes up to the podium. "May I have your attention! There appears to be an additional student, thus one group will need to have 6 members instead of 5. Are there any volunteers that want to add another person to their group?" He asked the classroom.

Right beside him was the extra student. George Glooman. 

No one volunteered.

George started to bawl. "W-wHA!!?? Not even one person??" He was in despair.

"Yikes, nobody wants to take him in." Damian muttered to Anya.

She stared at the sobbing boy, George. "He seems like a drag.." She whispered back to him.

George pointed at Anya and Damian's group. "W-why not you guys?? I gave you my macaroons!!! (back in 1st grade)" 

"You only did that because you lied about leaving this school!" Becky replied back to him.

Professor Henderson interrupted their conversation. "If no one takes him in willingly, I will choose a group for him to join myself." He threatened the children.