Ch. 27 ) Date

────────── ·  ·  ·  · 

Damian and Anya arrive at the place they are going to have their first date. Anya was wearing a short yellow dress, which Damian had bought her. They finish scanning their tickets.

Anya jumps up and down, excited for the special day. "I hope there will be penguins!!!"

"I'm sure there will be some." Damian replied.

The two of them then walk towards the front doors of the Berlint Aquarium.

Damian made sure to open the door for Anya, trying to be gentlemen-like.

Once they enter, the inside was huge

Once they enter, the inside was huge. There were large tanks with many different kinds of sea animals in them.

Anya gasps at her surroundings. "WHOAAA!!" She zooms up to one of the tanks.

"Don't get lost!!!" Damian ran after her.

Anya pushes her face against the glass of the tank. She stares at the tropical fish inside of it. "These fishies look cute!!!"

Damian pulled her head away. "Don't put your face on the glass like that!! Do you know how many kids touch that with their hands?" He lectured her.

But Anya didn't care, she was too excited. She turns her head, seeing that there are seahorses nearby. "OHH!!" She runs up to them.

"ANYA!" Damian kept on running after Anya, as she continued to run all over the place. She was astonished by the amazing sea creatures. It reminded her of when she went with her parents to the aquarium.

Damian finally manages to catch up to her. "Dummy, you keep running around the store like a little kid!" He panted.

Anya looks over at him and shows her iconic smirk. "Hmm? You're just too slow for my pace, Sy-on boy! Heheh."

Damian shook his head. He then goes to grab her hand, holding it firmly. "Now you can't escape."

Anya blushes a little. "Hmph, fineee!" She gave in.

The two of them went on to walk around the aquarium. They saw fish, frogs, snakes, and many other animals.

They go over to some smaller tanks, which had the lids off so people could touch the animals. They observe the sea slugs, and Anya puts her hand in and pets the slug.

"Hehe, it's so squishyy!!" She pokes it. She looks back at Damian. "Touch it!!"

Damian is not fond of slimy, worm-like creatures. His face displayed a disdained expression. "I'd rather not..."

Anya realizes that Damian was grossed out. She mischievously chuckles and wipes the slime from her fingers on Damian's arm.

"H-HEY!!" Damian freaks out, flinching away.