Ch. 20 ) Jealousy

────────── ·  ·  ·  · 

The next morning arrives. Anya had manage to fall asleep last night. The alarm rings, and she slowly begins to awaken.

"Uggh, five more minutes!!" She hits the snooze button on her alarm clock.

As Anya is trying to fall back asleep, her stomach continues to not feel well. "Oof... why noww!" She tries ignoring it.

All of the sudden, Anya feels the urge to vomit. "HURK-" She rushes to the bathroom, and pukes in the toilet.

Yor runs in. "ANYA!? You're throwing up!!"

"Bleegghh... I feel like crap.." Anya's face was a shade of green, her eyes slightly puffy.

Yor goes over to Anya. "Oh no, we need Loid!"

Loid overhears what's going on. He comes into the bathroom as well. "Anya, Yor!? What's wrong?"

"Loid! Anya threw up! She looks sickly." Yor rubs Anya's back.

Anya was hunched over the toilet, still feeling the need to puke. "Papa... am I gonna die?"

Loid walks in closer. "Of course not." He puts his hand on her forehead. Good, she doesn't have a fever. "You could be having food poisoning. Yor, was the food you cooked for dinner expired?"

Yor shook her head. "Not at all! I always check." Is my cooking that terrible?? I'm so sorry, Anya!

"URMPH!" Anya vomits some more. UGH! It came out of my nose!!!

She definitely cannot go to school in this condition. Loid thought. "Anya, you'll have to stay home until you're better."

I get to stay home!? Anya felt excitement from that thought, until she realizes how horrible she was feeling. She pukes again, "BLEGHH!"

Yor was worried for her daughter. "My poor Anya! I'll make her a nice tea to soothe her stomach." She leaves to the kitchen.

Loid nodded. "I'll get some medicine from the pharmacy. Luckily today is Friday, so you'll have the whole weekend to recover." It could also be a stomach virus.

I'm gonna feel like this for the whole weekend!!? Anya sulked. "O-okay.."

Once Anya was done vomiting, she flops onto the sofa in the living room, waiting for Yor to make the tea. Bond walks to the trash bin, where the box of macaroons were in after Anya ate all of them. He sniffs it, growling at the box.

·  ·  ·  · ───────────── ·  ·  ·  ·