Ch. 2 ) Getting to Know Each Other

────────── ·  ·  ·  ·  ♡

Loid has finished preparing breakfast for Anya and Yor. He places the dishes on the table and starts eating. Anya yawns as she walks towards the dining table.

"Yaawwwnn, good morning papa." She stretches her arms.

Yor comes along as well. "Good morning you both!" She says with a smile, while still looking drowsy.

"Morning! Breakfast is ready, hurry before it gets cold." 

Yor and Anya sit down at the dinning table and eat along with Loid. Anya has realized she has yet to tell her parents the situation with Damian.

She stuffs a spoon full of omurice in her mouth. "Papa, mama, is it okay if I stay for some time after school from now on??"

Loid looks at Anya, "Why is it you need to do that?" He takes a bite from his breakfast.

"Because Sy-on boy and I are going to study together! He is going to help tutor me."

Yor gets excited. "That's wonderful!! Getting close to that boy is what will help with Mis- I mean with improving you're grades!" She was going to say Mission Strix, but she thinks Anya isn't aware of their true identities. She said putting her hands together as she looks at Loid. "Right Loid??"

Be more careful with what you say Yor. He internally facepalms, but then smiles at Anya. "Yes, I think thats a great thing! That will definitely get you both to become good friends, while also being productive. I've heard he is one of the top students in Cecile Hall." 

Anya nods and takes a sip of her orange juice. Papa and mama aren't aware I know who they really are, but they know of each other's real identities. I can't let them know who I really am yet, I am scared of what they would think..

"Say Anya," she looks up at Loid, "since me and Yor will be at work during that time, how will you get back home?"

"Ah, do not fret papa, because I-.. uh..." Anya has not thought this far ahead. Since yesterday she went into the bus the students go in after club hours (also for presidential meetings), she thought she'd be able to do the same tomorrow. However, after club hours Damian and Anya will start studying, so she has no way to return back home. After some thinking, she got an idea. "I'll just ask Becky to take me home! Yeah!!" She nods to herself, thinking she's so smart.

Loid takes a sip from his coffee, then puts it down. "Excellent, as long as you do not arrive back home late." He puts his fork and knife down after finishing his meal. "It's time you go to school now, the bus should be here soon."

Anya lost track of time. "UH OH, I can't be late to school!!" She gulps down the last of her food and juice, then dashes out of the door. "Bye-bye Mama and Papa!!" 

"Good luck at school today Anya!" Yor yells to her. 

Loid waves his hand, "Do well in school, okay?"

She arrives to the bus just in time. However, she did not realized she forgot her phone.

·  ·  ·  · ────────────────────── ·  ·  ·  ·  

Becky and Anya just sat down to begin class. Becky grins at Anya in curiosity.

"Sooo Anya, were you able to talk to Damian like you wanted to?" she put her elbows on the table and rested her cheeks on her hands.

Nows a good time to ask Becky for her help again!  She nods "Yeah! Thanks to you!"

Becky smugs again, she loves being right when it comes to love. "It's only natural I know about these type of things."