6. Boys place

I spent whole two weeks at Andy's even though I was cured and was back to healthy but Andy and Cindy were treating me like I am a little kid. It would be a lie if I say that I don't like being here because I loved every second of living here the twins were the blessing in disguise. They never let me get bored for a moment. The only time they weren't following was when they were asleep, otherwise they were all around me. Sometimes they even slept in my room with me.

But I got scared sometimes I don't want to get attached to anyone. I don't want to lose anyone again... I can't.. bear that pain again. I don't want to get used to the feeling of being happy because I don't think that it would last long. I was told plenty of times by my step father that I only bring bad luck. He never let a single moment go without telling me that I am a curse, a useless little brat. And with time I start to accept his words, he was right. I let my mother die that day, if I wouldn't have left her... she would be here with me but no I was selfish and I ran away alone.

"Are you okay?" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Cindy, I think she was calling while I was zoned out.

"Yeah I am fine" I reassured her with a smile.

"I am thinking of going back to home" I said, it's been two weeks now they must have stopped looking for me by now.

"But Andy told me not to let you go" she said.

"I will be back, I just want to get some things" I lied. I don't want to live here anymore. I don't want to get used to them, it's not good for me and for them.

"Okay" she said and went to feed Leo.

I stood and wore my cap and a hoodie over my plain shirt. I concealed my hair once I was out the door and pulled up the hood over my head.

I walked towards my home, it took me 30 minutes to reach there on foot. It was evening and there weren't much people around not that there are people around in the day. This area is secluded and mostly you don't see anyone. Hell I don't even know who my neighbors are and I am living here for two weeks now. I was about to pass through an alley next to my home when I was pulled into the alley and my mouth was covered by a big hand. I tried to thrash away from the person behind me who was holding me tightly.

"Sshh relax it's me" he whispered and I instantly freeze when I recognise the voice. He removed his hand and I didn't spare a second to turn around and give him the piece of my mind.

"How dare you? You idiot.." I yelled but he quietened me again by placing his hand on my mouth again.

"Sshh can you fucking calm down" he growled lowly and I stilled once again.

"Come with me" he said as he held me hand and pulled me behind him. He walked towards my home and hid behind a wall. He pulled me infront of him but still hidden behind a wall. From here I can clearly see my house and.... that black van. Few guys were coming in and out of my home. The front door was broken. I gasped! They found my home.

"Come with me" he said and pulled me back in the alley away from my home.

"How did they find my home?" I said in disbelief.

"I am ... sorry. This is all because of me, I came to know from someone that they are trying to find you so I came to see you but you weren't here. I came here daily but you weren't here and today I saw them when I came to see you. Thank God I found you before them" Asher said and I was still shocked.

"What do they want from me?" I asked him ignoring the fact that he came back to make sure I am safe.

"I think you know the answer" he said with a grim look.

"They want to kill me" I gasped and he nods.

"But I didn't do anything, it was you they had a problem with. I shouldn't have saved you that. I should have walked away.. now what will I do" I was rambling when he stopped me.