19. Ian Gastov

Next morning after breakfast I went out from the front foor and I saw Tyler cleaning his car.

"Hey" I said as I walked close to him, I don't know much about cars but I can tell its an expensive one, may be its Aston Martin but I am not sure.

"Good morning sleepyhead" he smiled, I woke up late today.

"What is it's model?" I asked looking at his car.

"You like it?" He asked me and I nods.

"It's beautiful" I said.

"You sound like a girl right now" he chuckled but my smile went away instantly.

"It's Aston Martin DB11, silver. A four seater with a Top Speed MPH 192, Power BHP 528, 0 - 62 MPH s..." I didn't understand what he was saying but I just nods with a smile on my face as if I understand everything that he is saying.

"Good" I said as he was finished and looking at his car with proud.

"Good? Now you are making fun of me" he huffed a little.

"No ... I just ... I don't understand what you just said but I like your car" I said trying not to hurt his feelings. He started laughing looking at my face.

"I am joking" he said and I sighed in relief.

"Do you know how to drive?" He asked me and I looked here and there in embarrassment.

"Don't tell me..." He looked at me in shock.

"You do have a license right?" He asked and I shake my head in no.

"You are not serious..!" He said in disbelief.

"Come on" he said.

"Where?" I asked him.

"You are going to learn to drive" he said and I looked at me to see if he is serious or just messing around with me. But one look at him and I knew he is serious.

"Really?" I asked one last time. He didn't said anything and opened the driver seat door for me, I smiled widely at him and then sat in. He sat on the front seat with me, then he told me about different parts of the car, accelerator, brakes and everything else. It wasn't that difficult but I was still scared to drive but he was persistent.

Then finally after half an hour we were on road and I was driving, I was driving at a very slow speed, there wasn't any other vehicle on the road that's why I was calmed but then I stopped it.

"Now you drive" I said and he nods as we exchange places.

"Do you enjoy it?" He asked me and I smiled widely at him.

"I loved it, thank you so much Tyler" I was very grateful to him. He even let me drive his expensive car when he knew that it's my first time.

"I am going to the city, do you want to go back home or come with me?" He asked me and I told him to drop me at my Andy's place. On our way I told him about Andy and his family and he told me about his. He told me that the boys are now his family as he had lost both his parents very young. He told me that Elliott and Asher were the one who found them and offered them a place and a job.

"Do you like doing this job? I mean it's dangerous and.." I asked.

"It is dangerous but it's worth it, we are a mafia but we don't hurt innocent. We help them!" He told me and I sat silently after that.

"I will pick you up at 8 at night" he told me and I waved goodbye as he left. Then I proceeded towards the door, as I ringed a bell, Cindy opened the door for me and then gave me a hug.