21. He knew!

"He will wake up soon, he is just in shock but once he woke up he will be fine" I heard some one saying, but my eyes were close so I couldn't see who it was. I wanted to open my eyes but they weren't budging. At last after trying for few more minutes I was able to open them and the first person I saw was Scott.

"He is awake" he said with a smile and then leaned towards me as he took my wrist.

"His pulse is normal" he announced and I snatched my hand from him.

"Get away from me" I said as I sat up. I was on the living room couch and all the guys were around me. Max and John were standing near me whereas Asher and Elliot were sitting on the couch opposite to mine and Tyler he was standing behind their couch. I can see they are shocked by my reaction to Scott but what I can do whenever I see him I am reminded of his girlfriend!

"How are you feeling?" He asked ignoring my recent outburst.

"Excellent" I taunted and touched my head which was aching pretty badly.

Then I remembered everything and I stood up from the couch looking at all of them in horror.

"Vince you should take some rest, you are not fine yet" Max said as he take a step towards me.

"No thank you, I am fine and I am not staying here. I am leaving" I told them.

"Tyler escort Scott out" Asher said calmly and Scott took that as a sign to leave, he gave me a small smile before leaving.

I have to leave, I can't stay with them. Fetch your things and leave. I turned towards the stairs to get my things from my room.

"Where do you think you are going?" Asher asked me as he stood and took few steps towards me, he stopped few steps away from me. All the guys were now looking at me.

"I am not staying here, you guys are killers. You killed all of those guys .. you ..." I looked at them with disdain and I saw a little hurt in Max's eyes.

"Vincent we are not bad guys, we helped those girls. They were trafficking those girls to sell them to an auction." He told me but only thing going in my head were those 15 dead bodies.

"You could have called the police, they would have taken care of it." I yelled out of frustration.

"We work with the police Vincent" Tyler spoke up and I looked at him confused

"No you are not police, you are criminals and...No" I said not believing what they are saying

"We don't said that we are police, we work with the police. We do the dirty work and police get the credit" Elliot said.

"We are not bad people, we fight against bad people" John spoke up.

"I don't understand anything" I said as I held my head which was aching like someone is hitting with the hammer.

"I just know one thing right now and that is to leave." I said as I head upstairs.

"You can't leave, you have signed a contract. If you want to leave then pay up" Asher said in his calm tone and I stopped in my tracks looking at him with anger.

"You ...!" I yelled at him.

"Make up your decision, pay up or stay" he said as if I have a choice.

"You can't do this with me" I shrieked.

"You knew we were criminals, you knew what you were getting into" Elliot deadpanned. I frowned at them.

"Fuck off" I said and ran upstairs towards my room and locked myself in.