33. Brother's day out

Next day when I went downstairs, I saw Tyler and Max fighting with each other over some stupid thing so I ignored them and went towards John who was working in the kitchen.

"Wow it smells so good" I sighed at the delicious smell of cheese omelette.

"It's almost ready, go call everyone" John smiled at me and I went to Max and Tyler.

"Guys breakfast ready, you can continue your bickering after breakfast" I sighed and both guys gave me annoyed look but Max went towards dining table as Tyler was also going I stopped him.

"Tyler I am sorry for your car... I left it on the road and I think ..." I was about to tell him but he gave me a small smile

"It's fine Vee, I have found it. It's in the garage" he said with a smile

"Oh ... thank God" I sighed in relief, I really thought that I had lost it.

"We were looking for you when Max found the car there on the road and we thought something bad has happened to you. We looked for you everywhere even at your ... uh friend's place and I think he is looking for you too" said Tyler and I looked at him with wide eyes

"Oh God! No one told him that I am back. And why did you even tell him. He would be hella worried" I said knowing Andy he would kill me. I ran upstairs to fetch my phone and I found it in the dressing table. I saw his numerous missed calls and I gulped. 

I called him and listened to his scolding for straight 10 minutes, he wasn't letting me speak so I just listened to him as I walked downstairs and sat on the table where everyone else was present now.

"....Are you okay?" He asked at last and I wanted to roll my eyes at him.

"I thought you won't ask" I scoffed .

"I am fine Andy" I said.

"Meet me today, we have so much to talk about" he said and I know what's coming.

"Yeah sure" I said and then hanged up.

"Why did you tell him? He got so worried" I complained to the boys for making him worry.

"We thought you would be there" said Asher.

"But ... argh leave it!" I said with a huff.

"Have your breakfast then I will take you there with me, I also meet the man who take care of sister all those years" said Elliott with a smile. I smiled back at him.

"Ell you know Andy is like a big brother to me eventhough he take me as his daughter which is crazy because he is not that old.." I chuckled as i was telling him.

"I always thought that you would be like him. Whenever I imagined you I always thought that you would be like Andy" I smiled at him, he looked a little hurt yet happy.

"But now I am back, your brother" he said and I sensed a hint of a little jealousy but I ignored it and the guys were smirking at him as if they were amused

"You are jealous?" I asked him.

"No why would I?" he scoffed so I let it go and ate my breakfast as I was talking to everyone but hot Asher, I wasn't even looking at him but then he spoke and I was seething.

"Thank you for giving me my first love back, you don't know how happy I am to have her back. I thought that she won't come back but now that she is back I would never let her go" said Asher as he looked at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Why are you telling me this? Tell her that" I scoffed. Elliot gave Asher a look but he only shrugged back and the other guys were giving us teasing smirks.

"Is she still that beautiful?" Asked Asher again and I glared at him as I murmured quietly

"She isn't that pretty" I huffed lightly.

"Elliot let's go" I said as I stood up and pull him up with his arm.

"But first we have to take care of your hairs" said Elliott looking at my messy hairs and I sighed in happiness.

"Okay" I said and he went to fetch the brush and I waited for him in the living room as he lightly combed my hairs freeing the knots.

"Done" he said and we both stood up after that.

"Let's go" he said and went out

"Bye guys" I waved everyone except Asher who smirked at me

Elliot and I drove as he asked me everything about me and I answered him honestly. He asked me about my education, about me being Vincent, about my past...! He was sad when I was telling him butbhe was trying his sadness.

"Father shouldn't have let you go, if only I was old enough to take care of you... if only " he looked sad

"It's okay Elliott, now you are here and that's what matters the most. You would be my protector from now on, I won't be alone anymore" I assured him and he smiled.

"Yes I will not let anyone hurt you ever again, you will have everything from now on" he said more like promised

As we reached at Andy's place he took me in a tight hug and then scolded for being so careless, all this time elliot was quietly standing behind me scrutinizing Andy carefully.

"Andy... Will you stop? I am sorry okay! But look I brought someone with me today" I said with a wide grin which definitely reach my eyes.

"Hopefully he is not your boyfriend!" Hiffed Andy and now it was his turn to look Elliot from top to bottom. The both mens were sizing each other.

"No Andy he is not my boyfriend!" I face palmed

"He is my brother, Elliot Davis. I finally found my brother Andy" I said with excitement and both Cindy and Andy looked happy.

"Really, I am so happy for you" Cindy said as she looked at Elliot and me.

"Hello Elliot Davis" said Elliott as he pull out his hand towards Andy for handshake and Andy took it.

"Andrew Carter a.k.a Andy" Andy introduced himself.

"Thank you Andy for taking care of my sister all these years, I can't thank you enough for what you did for my sister" Elliott looked grateful but Andy only smiled and shake his head.

"No there is no need to thanks, Vienna came to me when I was at my worst, If I was her protector then she was mine too, she protected me from myself. I had lost my mother those days and I thought that I would be alone forever but then I found her and I found a family in her. She was my sister, my daughter and a friend." Andy said with si much love and I can't help but hug him.

"I am grateful that I found you Andy, you will always me my bigger brother, now I have two brothers" I said with a smile and looked back at Elliot who was also smiling and nod at me. I really thought that they won't get along but maybe I was wrong. Now they are talking to each other as I played with the twins. I introduced twins to Elliot and they were happy to find that I have a brother too.

Twins liked Elliot and Elliot was also happy to see twins. Then we had to go and Andy looked relieved now as he said.

"I am assured that now you are in safe hands" he kissed my forehead. Then we froze away. Elliot took me to a shopping mall, he insisted me to buy me things.

I was too reluctant at first but then he emotionally blackmailed me by saying that may be I haven't accepted him as my brother which made me accept his offer. He bought me so many things, it was like he would buy me anything. If I even looked at something for too long he would by that. May be he was filling the gap of years between us. He said that " his sister would have every thing" and I was happy to see him like that. Finally I am home! I am at peace now but the only regret his I wasted all these years, I should have found him the moment I ran away from Marco.