34. Am I pretty?

We came back at bight after having dinner from Elliott's favourite place, I had so many shopping bags with me which Elliott insisted on carrying but I didn't let him. We both enter inside and were laughing at something.

"Here comes our favourite brother sister duo" teased Tyler and we smiled at him. I have never seen Elliot smiling more than once a day, boys were shocked too but they were happy for him too. I love their friendship so much. They all care for each other alot, above this they respect each other which I think matters the most.

"Max look Ell bought me so many things" I said as I went towards Max who was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed. But when I sat near him only then I saw his sulking face.

"What happened?" I asked but he only grunts in response, I looked at John and Tyler for answers but they only shrugged and had teasing smirks.

"Did you said something to my best friend?" I asked them sternly and they shake their head simultaneously.

"What about you?" I glared at Asher who was busy working on his laptop sitting on a chair near the window. He held up his hand in surrender and shake his head. I sighed and looked back at Max.

"Then why are you sulking?" I asked him.

"I am not sulking" he groaned and looked away from me.

"Max..." I called him.

"You have forgotten me" he complained and I looked at him as if he has grown two heads. I only went with my brother today and he is sulking over that.

"Seriously Max?" I scoffed.

"He is my brother" I sighed and spoke softly. I know how overprotective he is but its irritating me now.

"You could have taken me with you and we even planned to go out today but you must have forgotten about it right?" He said and I realized he is right.

"Oh so sorry Max, it really skipped out of my head. First we were shopping and then we went to dinner and ... I am so sorry" I said as looked at him with puppy eyes. I looked at Ell for help bit he only shrugged. The guys never spoke in our matter beacuse they know its quiet normal for us to fight and then make up so they don't interfere and only get amused from afar.

"I will clean the house for one week alone" I said and he immediately smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at his sudden change of mood.

"What did you shop? Show me" he said happily as he opened the first bag in sight and just like that I showed them everything Ell bought for me. I was beaming with happiness, it's not the things that were making me happy. It was the feeling of being cared and protected, the feeling of not being alone anymore.

"Let's watch a movie" said Max and we all sat down around the loving room as John selected a movie. It took us an hour to decide a movie, John wanted rom-com, max wanted an action movie, me and Tyler wanted a horror movie. Both Asher and Elliot were quietly listening to our bickering.

"Let's vote then" I said.

"Who want a rom-com?" I asked and only John raised his hand.

"Who wants an action movie?" I asked as Max raised his hand, he begged Asher and Elliot too. They would have complied if not for my angry glare.

"You can't force them?" Said and infuriated Max. I only shrugged back.

"You can't beg either" I rolled my eyes at him.

"And who wants a horror movie?" Both me and Tyler raise their head and I gave puppy doe eyes to Elliot as he raise his hand in defeat. But Asher on the other hand didn't raise his hand, I glared at him hard trying hard to muster his angry glare but he didn't budge.