20. killed..

"You are quiet, Everything's okay?" Cindy asked me as we were driving back to their place.

"No, I am fine" I said forcing a smile. I don't know my heart just broke. I exhaled!

She parked the car infront of her home as I helped her with taking out twins.

"You must be hungry, let's order something" she smiled at me and I nods. 

As we stepped inside, my phone beeped. I took out my phone and saw a message. Its from Asher.

'Come out in 5 minutes' it reads.

"What the  ..." I slid the curtain back and saw his car outside.

"Cindy... I have to go" I said as she looked at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah yeah I am fine. I just have to go, will come back soon" I said and gave her a hug.

"Bye kids" I waved at the twins and they didn't looked happy either.

"I will be back soon, now smile for me" I looked at them and they gave me their cute smile.

"Bye Vivi" they both said in sync.

I turned towards the door, what to do? I can't go out like this and I can't disguise myself when Cindy and the twins are watching me.

"Uhmm can I use the back door?" I asked Cindy, she looked confused for a moment but then nods.

"Okay thank you" I went out from the backdoor, then wore the cap hiding my hairs. These days I am really getting fed up of hiding myself like this when it's not necessary anymore. I feel like I am betraying them! I walked towards the front side of the house and saw his car. I jogged towards his car and sat inside on the passenger side not wanting Cindy to see me.

"Drive" I said immediately without looking at him. He complied but then after few minutes when we were at a safe distance away from Andy's place he spoke up.

"By whose permission you came here?" Asher said in his stern voice.

"Excuse you" I glared at him. Who does he think he is?

"I came with Tyler and I don't have to ask for your permission everytime I have to go somewhere. I will do whatever and however I want to be" I spit in anger and he sighed in annoyance as he was looking ahead on the road completely ignoring me.

"I don't want to argue with you, but don't you dare leave without telling me and... I won't repeat this again" last words he said by looking in my eyes as if giving me some hidden message making me shudder in fear.

"You are so rude" I scoffed.

"You haven't seen my rudeness yet" he said calmly. I huffed.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"I am taking you back and then I have to go somewhere with the boys" he said.

"Take me with you" I said and he gave me a one look which mean 'no'.

"Please " I added with a pout but this time he didn't even look at me and drove silently.

"Huh" I huffed and crossed my arms looking outside.

As we reach mansion he went inside without waiting for me, I walked after him and I saw all the boys ready to go somewhere. I saw Tyler too, I thought he would come late but he is here..

"Hey" Tyler waved at me.

"Actually we are going somewhere so Asher said he would pick you up" Tyler said and I nods at him.