18. A vivid dream

I woke up as I felt roxy licking my hands, I sat up and told roxy to stop. I stood up and went to bathroom to freshen up. After half an hour I was ready but still a little grumpy. I walked downstairs but the house was unusually quiet. Roxy ran towards her food bowl which was already filled. Bruno was also next to her he came running towards me and I pat him. Now I am not scared of him and both Bruno and roxy are also getting along. Then I remembered!

"Oh yes .. they are not at home today... which means I am alone and I can do whatever I want to...yay!" I was ecstatic, first of all I removed my cap and let my hairs freely. I sighed in relief as I felt free but Bruno barked at me and was looking at me carefully

"Bruno don't tell anyone, it's our secret, okay?" I pats him on his head as he answered with a loud bark.

"Good boy" I cooed and then he went towards roxy where she was having her breakfast.

I opened the refrigerator to find something to eat and guess what my breakfast was already made, all thanks to John. I ate my breakfast in silence then I went to explore the house with Bruno and roxy in tow with me. I went to their gym, then decided to do some exercise. I stood on treadmill and ran for about 5 minutes then I got tired and bored so I went out of the gym and went to stood infront of their office door, the only place that I have not seen before.

"Please be unlocked" I chanted in my mind as I was about to open the door and ... it was unlocked. I screamed in happiness then I went inside and let me tell you it is nothing like I imagined. It was a simple room with a huge long table in between and 8 chairs around it. Then I looked here and there, their was a fire place and huge paintings on all the walls. Huh! I scoffed.

"I really thought that I would find weapons or drugs or something like that but its just a normal meeting room then why did they not let me in.

"Whatever, as if I care" I huffed and went out closing the door behind me. Then I went out from the backdoor which opens to garden. There's a swimming pool on the left side. I plan to water the plants so I just did that I took the water hose from a small shed in the garden and watered all the plants. Roxy and Bruno were playing, they were also happy. Then we three played with a ball that I found in that shed.

I got tired so I went inside and both followed me. I went to my room to change and take a nice bath to clean myself. After taking a bath I came down to the kitchen it 5 in the evening so I decided to make something for me but what? I don't know. I can't cook so I looked in the cabinets to find some instant food and I found ramen.

"Yes I can make that" I said and took a sauce pan. I added some water in it and wait for it to boil.

After 10 minutes I was sitting on the couch with my ramen, I decided watch some show. Roxy and Bruno sat on the floor besides my couch with their food.

"Bon appetit" I said as we all ate our food.

Halfway through the show I was done with my food and a little tired so I laid down on the couch and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
I felt like someone sat near me and they tucked my hair behind my ears which were falling on my face and then I felt a soft touch on my forehead, a peck and I smiled in my sleep. I felt this strong cologne around me but I couldn't recognize it who does it belong to. But then the presence was gone and I was left empty. No please don't go! This Is the first time I am having a good dream and I don't want it to end but then I heard barking and I woke up with a start. I looked around and realized I am laying on the couch and it's night time, half of the lights of the house were off and Bruno was barking near my ear.

"Bruno I am up, stop it now" I groaned and then it happens.... I heard voices not just voices,... oh my God it's boys! I stood up and realized they are just outside any minute now and they would be in.

"My cap!" I touched my hairs and realized I am Vienna not Vincent. I looked here and there. Where is it? I groaned as the voices came closer.

"Leave it Vee" I scolded myself and ran upstairs, I can't let them see me.

As I was on second floor I heard Max calling me but I kept going to my room. Once I was in my room I locked it behind me and took a breath of relief. How can I be so careless? I cursed myself for being so careless.

"Hey buddy, come out before Asher see me here on his floor" Max knocked on my door.

I went towards my closet to find an other cap, I found a navy blue one. My favourite, black one is I don't know where? I covered my hairs in my beanie and checked myself in mirror.

"Vince bro, come out" Max said once again.

"I am coming" I said once was assured that I am fine.

I opened the door and then I was engulfed in a hug, a bro hug in which he squished me so hard that I can feel my bones about to break.

"Max do you want to kill him?" Asher spoked from behind him. Max steps away and looked at me.

"What? Why would I?" He asked confused.

"You were just breaking his bones, can't you see how small .. he is" Asher said as if belittling me.

"I am nor fragile" I huffed and he smirked as he passed by us and went to his room.

"Max I am not fragile!" I said again trying to prove my point.

"Yeah yeah I know, just ignore him. Let's go we brought you food" he said as he pulled me with him.

John and Tyler were setting the plates on the table when they saw me they greeted me Tyler with a wave and John with his usual kind smile and Elliott well he didn't even looked my way.

"Where were you guys?" I asked as I sat down on my chair. Other boys also took their places apart from Asher. They brought pizza! Yum.

"And you didn't take me with you?" I gave an angry glare to Max.

"Hey sorry it was so sudden, Asher came and told us that we have to go to M. X place" he said

"You know I really want to see this Mr. X now?" I said as I ate my pizza.

"You will soon! We told him about you and he wants to meet you too" Tyler said and I looked at him

"Really?" I asked and he nods.

Asher also joins us halfway through our food. Max asked me about my day and I told him about it as he told me about his, rest were just listening to us. Tyler would sometime speak too and John would only smile or laugh but other two were sitting like two big rocks who can't speak, hear or feel anything.

"Okay I am tired, I want to sleep" I said trying to contain my yawn and stood up. I felt other guys also standing up. John stayed to clean the mess as Elliott also helped him. Rest of us went to our rooms, when I was on the top floor. I felt Asher behind me, he was so close to me that I can smell his cologne. I ignored it and went inside my room. After locking it I laid down on my bed, these days roxy stayed beside Bruno.

I closed my eyes as I was sleepy but... then I opened them as I sat up in shock. That smell! That cologne. ... it was the same as it was in my dream but there is no way Asher... was here. It was a dream right?

I was still unsure but then my mind told me to shut up and sleep. And my heart it was a whole different story, it was try to tell me something buy I don't want to listen to it. Shut up and sleep! I told myself one last time.