7. Trust me

"This floor has kitchen, a gym, game room  a theatre room and ... an office" Max told me as he took me with him towards the said places. I was taking everything in, they are rich.

He showed me all the rooms and they were so big and lavish with up to date gadgets and equipments. He didn't took me in to the office saying that I don't have to.

He then took me to the second floor and there were five rooms on that floor. He tell me about their rooms all four boys live on this floor and 5th room is empty or used as a guest room but he said they never have guests.

Then we went to the third floor and he told me that it's Asher's floor, no one is allowed to come up here and this is the second he ever came here. He showed me my room which was on the right corner. This floor has its own living room and 4 rooms. One of the room was Asher's and by the huge double doors I can tell it as a master bedroom.

He told me never to go in and stick to my bedroom which is opposite to his. There are two others room on this floor, and both the rooms are closed. I am also not permitted to go in there not that I want to.

"Are you tired?" He asked me to which I shook my head.

"Good then come with me" he said and pushed me with him downstairs. He has this bad habit of touching and I am getting fed up of it now.

As we came downstairs I saw John and Tyler in the kitchen. They were cooking probably making dinner. I was shocked to see them cutting vegetables and working around so professionally like they are some professional chefs and not the crminals I thought them to be. But the way Tyler is slicing the vegetables, I am sure he is better with knives. They saw me and grinned at me.

"Dinner will be ready soon" Tyler told me with a grin and I nods.

"When will the game starts?" John asked max and he grinned sitting on the couch with the remote.

"In thirty minutes" he said and switched different channels until he find the one he fount interesting and start watching. I sighed and went to sat with him when I froze in fear as my eyes met with two brown eyes. He growled at me and toom few steps towards me. I couldn't stop and a shrill scream erupted from my mouth as I jumped on the kitchen counter and stood on it.

"Take him away, take him away" I screamed in fear and everyone stopped working and looked at me even the dog looked at me as if I am crazy. Then they all shared glances and burst into laughter. All four of them elliot was also there, I didn't noticed him before but he top was laughing a little at me.

"What's wrong with you?" I yelled in anger at them. They all stopped laughing but a hint of amusement can still be seen on their face. But Max keeps laughing even his eyes teared up because of laughing too much. I glared in his direction, the dog barked at me.

"What happened? Why you screamed?" Asher came running towards me.

"Take your dog away from me" I said looking at him, his lips lift up in a smile.

"Bruno come here!" He ordered the dog and Bruno ran towards him as he patted him.

"You can come down, he won't do anything to you" Asher assured me but I shake my head no. Its a German shepherd and I don't believe him. I was once bitten by a dog when I was a kid and that fear has engraved deep in my mind since then.

"Send him away first" I said.

"You are scared of a dog and you are twenty" Max said in between his laughter. I then realized what I did, I am a boy. My cheeks redden in embarrassment.

"I had a bad experience with a dog in my childhood" I cleared still embarrassed. Max stopped laughing once realised how embarassed I am. I looked down.

"I am scared of spiders" John told me and I looked up at him, he gave me a smile reassuring smile and I felt a little better.

"I am scared of snakes" Tyler said with a gulp. I smiled when I realized what they were doing.

"But I am not scared of anything" Max said and we all looked at him, guys were glaring at him and he looked away.

"We all know what are you scared of" this time it was Elliott who spoke.

"You know Vincent he sleep with lights on" Tyler told me and everyone starts laughing as Max glared at Tyler.

"Hey" he said but no one paid any attention to him.

"Come here" Elliott came near me and give me his hand helping me get down. I hesitated at first but he nods reassuringly at me and I don't know why but I trusted him. I get off of the counter and stood behind him as Bruno came towards us, I wanted to jump up again but thankfully Asher stopped him and send him out in the garden. I sighed in relief!

"Dinner's ready" Tyler said and brought our food to the living room as Max played the football game on the TV. We all sat down on the couch I was sitting between John and Asher. I tasted the first bite of pasta and it was delicious, I have never tried anything like that before.

"Do you like it?" John asked me and I smiled at him.

"It's delicious" I told him and his smile widen. From the corner of my eye I saw Asher looking at us but when I looked at him he looked at TV.

For the next few hours we watched the football game and surprisingly I enjoyed it. They were cheering at the players of their favorite teams. Max and Tyler were supporting opposite teams and were making so much noise. If their respective team would make a goal the other would boo at each other. They were like two kids fighting with each other.

At first I wasn't supporting anyone hell if don't even know what football is but John explained to me everything about it and then I kind of enjoyed it. I was supporting the team opposite to Max's, they were losing anyways. Only Max was on their side, Tyler and Max even made a bet and I am sure Tyler will win.

At last our team wins and Max face was worth watching. It looks like he was about to cry.

"Yes I won the bet, my 100 dollars" Tyler said pulling his hand infront of max who begrudgingly took out a 100 dollar note and have it to Tyler who kissed and put it in his pocket.

My phone start ringing and I looked at the screen.

"Andy" I murmured. How could I forgot him! He will kill me.

I went away from them towards my room which they gave me on the third floor and picked the call. He starts scolding once I picked the call I silently listen to him until he is calmed down.

"Why are you so stubborn? I told you that it's not safe out there but you never listen to me. You know that I care for you, you are like a kid to me and I don't want to lose you..." He was rambling when I spoke

"I am sorry Andy, I am safe. I won't come back for a while, just don't worry about me" I said.

"Where are you? I went to your home, you weren't there and your door was broken" he told me.

"I am with the same guy I saved, he promised me that he will protect me and.. I believe him" I told him.

"You can be safe here too, you think I can't keep you safe" Andy seemed a little hurt.

"Andy no, you know that I trust you with my life. Andy you have a family, two kids. I don't want to put you and your family in danger all because of me" I said.

"You are my kid too and a part of our family" he said making me speechless.

"And that's why I will stay away and keep you safe" I said and Andy went in silence.

"Do you trust me?" I asked him.

"Yes of course" he said.

"Then trust me" I said and I know that I have won.

"Fine just take care of yourself" he said and then we hung up. I have to get my clothes and Roxy back tomorrow.