38. she said Yes!

Elliot came by in the morning and took me to some colleges so that I can choose from one, it was shocking to know that they are accepting me in the middle of the semester. But may be my father and brother's names are enough for a college to bend their rules. Anyways I am happy that I finally found a college for me.

"Do you like it?" He asked me and I nodded happily

"Yes and thank you" I said but he shrugged it by saying that I don't have to thank him for anything.

"Are you coming with me, I told boys that you are coming today" he said.

"Uhmm.. about that... actually I have to go to Andy's place today, Cindy needs me with the twins so... Will you excuse on my behalf" I said and for a moment elliot looked sceptical but then he sighed.

"Okay but Max is already pissed about you living with dad and now... but don't worry I will talk to him" he said and I jumped in his arms.

"Thank you big bro" I said and he chuckled.

"Come I will drop you at Andy's place" He asked and I stilled for a moment.

"Uhmm no its okay, I will take the cab. You don't have to " I said and now Elliott was looking at me.

"Come on I am fine" I sighed and looked away from him.

"Vienna everybody knows now that you are a Davis, our weakness and they will use you against us" he said.

"Elliot I understand but I will be safe, I promise" I sighed.

"And its not like they have seen me yet" I try to assure him.

"But Ian has seen you and he is our biggest enemy right now" Elliott said in a hard voice but that anger was directed towards Ian.

"I am not afraid of him and ... I think that he would never hurt me" I said and elliot gave me a look.

"I mean, he had me before but he didn't hurt me" I said.

"You can hail a cab for me if it makes you feel any better" I offered and he smiled a bit then hailed a cab for me. He gave the directions to the driver and even paid him.

"Call me when you reach there" he said and I nodded like an obedient kid.

"Bye" I said and sit in the car as the driver drove away, I really feel bad about lying to him but it was necessary. I know how much he despise Ian, he would never let me meet him.

I gave the driver another address, he was contemplating whether to obey or not but one hard glare from me and he sighed. He dropped me infront of a cafe which I chose for out meeting. It's crowded and I made sure that wherever we meet there should be many people so to make sure that Ian won't do anything fishy.

I went inside and tye waitress showed me to a corner booth. I waited for Ian as there were still 5 minutes left. I came a little early. I was replying to Max who seems a little angry. I told him that I will come at night to which he said okay. I sigh!

"Hello rapunzel" a voice said and I jumped in surprise at the fact that he was sitting infront of me with a big smile. When did he came here and how didn't I see him? I was cursing myself for being so irresponsible.

"Uhmm ...hi!" I said and then the waitress came with the menu.

"A cold coffee for me" I said and Ian ordered an espresso. Hmm it suits him! I thought looking at him in his 3 piece all black suit.

"You chose a nice place for our first date, I am impressed. You are smart, I will give it to you" he smiles at me but I was still stuck on that one word. DATE!.