40. Engagement 💍

When I woke up dad left to go somewhere but left a message for me that he will come to the venue tonight. I know he doesn't like my decision and hates Ian but still for my happiness he is sacrificing his anger and pride. 

Rose made a breakfast for me but the I got a call from Ian telling me that he send his driver for me who will take me to the hotel room which he booked for me and where I will get ready. After taking a long bath I went with his driver who dropped at some luxurious hotel. His assistant was waiting for me there who took me to my room where a stylist and a makeup artist was waiting for me. The party would start at 7 and we have 4 hours still left but the girls said it's not enough time.

They looked very nervous as they were directed by Ian to take care of my every need and If I complained about them to him he will make sure they won't get a job ever again. So they were trying so hard to impress me and it takes a lot of talking to ease them. I don't want anyone to get troubled because of me. I have already troubled enough people for now. I tried to call Max again and again but he wasn't picking up my calls. I was expecting him to come at least. He is my best friend, he is suppose to support me in every thing even it's something stupid or crazy.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was seeing myself in makeup for the first time. I looked like a girl a beautiful girl at that. I never saw myself as beautiful but today the girl I see in the mirror is beautiful. My hairs were curled and were cascading down my back, it was Ian's special request to keep my hairs open for tonight. The makeup was light just enough so I am not looking like a whole different person. I still look like me.

"Are you ready to see your dress?" The stylist whose name was skylar said with excitement and I lightly nod. Not that I care what I would wear but seeing her happiness I just olayed along.

"Here you go" she said as she opened the closet and pulled out a beautiful golden mermaid dress with London sleeves. It was modest looking and would cover all parts of my body which I was thankful for. It was so beautiful that I don't even see myself wearing it.

"It's

"It's... so beautiful" I was genuinely mesmerised by its beauty.

"Mr Gastov chose this dress for you all by himself" skylar gushed.

"Will you need help with changing it?" She asked but I just shake my head and went to the bathroom with the dress in my hand.

After wearing it which took me 15 minutes I gazed myself in the mirror and I can't recognise the girl standing infront of me. I looked beautiful. The dress was stuck to my body like it was made for me in a way it was. I went put and all the girls looked at me in aww.

"You look beautiful Miss Davis" said the makeup artist and I smiled at her. Skylar then gave me the heels which scared me but still I wore them. I know it would break my feets by the end of the day. I tried to walk but it seemed like a difficult task, skylar helped me but then the knock on the door stopped us.