44. The end

The door was opened as always, these guys never lock their doors. I sighed as I went inside but stopped when I heard loud voices.

"Why did you not tell us all this before?" It was Elliott's voice and it sounded angry but why I don't know.

"I thought that it's all undercontrolled but.." Max paused and I heard a loud thud. I think someone got hit probably Max.

"What's that for?" Max cried out.

"For not telling us all this before" Asher growled.

"We have to go, she could be in danger and then I will deal with you" he said and the next moment I saw him coming towards the door with his gun in his hand, he stopped when he saw me infront of him in all glory.

"Hello" I awkwardly waved and smiled at him but I could clearly see his face, his expressions changes from anger to relief to happiness to again anger. I am surprised I can read his face so well when he is very good at keeping his emotions at bay.

"You are back and you are fine!" Yelled Max as he ran towards me.

"See I told you it was all under control" Max huffed as he snaked his arm around my shoulder.

"Vienna that was very careless of you" Elliot scolded me.

"Sorry" I said meekly, it looks like Max told them everything .

"Show them the USB. They thought we both were idiots" Max said proudly but I gave him a sorry look.

"I don't have it" I said and his eyes bulge out

"What do you mean you don't have it?" He cried out as if he doesn't belief what I said.

"You know how difficult it was to take that" he yelled and now he was standing infront of me looking angry.

"I gave it to Ian" I said and glanced down at my feet not wanting to see their angry faces.

"What? Come again" Max yelled near me and I wanted to hit him so hard for damaging my eardrums.

I pushed away from me and glared at him as I stepped towards Asher. He was closely watching me but was quiet.

"Asher" I called him.

"He didn't kill your father" I told them and all of them looked shocked apart from Asher who only scoffed.

"I am sure he told you that and you believed him" he said.

"No Asher I trust him, I knew he wasn't lying. Trust me" I pleaded him with my eyes.

"It was his father who did that and he wasn't even in the country at that time. You can check that if you want." I said and this time he looks a little effected like he believed me.

"I know it's not easy to believe me but I believe that he wasn't behind that. He is not a bad man Asher." I sighed but his eyes darken.

"Then why are you here, go to him" he said, I wanted to laugh at the fact that he is getting jealous right now.

"Why would I go to him when I don't love him?" I said with a shrug and a little flicker of emotions passed through his eyes.

"And also he is a married man with a kid" I frowned.

"He was married?" Asked Tyler.

"Yeah to Dove, they married secretly" I told them and they all clearly didn't knew it.

"He won't bother us ever again" I said as I looked at Asher.

"Good then" he said as he walked away from me towards the living room. I looked at the boys who only shrugged in return like it's not their problem to solve. I have to do this on my own.

"You have hurt him and now you have to make it right too" said Elliott as he patted my head and went inside too.

I walked after him and saw him sitting on the couch. He looked tired but also relieved.

"Asher I am sorry, I know I should have told you everything but I knew that you won't let me do that. I wanted to help you" I said but he didn't looked at me.

"You can't be angry at me, okay you can take 2 3 days but not more than that." I scowled when he ignored me completely.

"I love you Asher" I whispered lightly and his eyes met mine, there was happiness in them which soon turned to nothingness and he looked away.

"If you don't talk to me in next 2 minutes I am telling you I will change my mind and will marry someone else" I paused and looked around the room and my gaze stopped at Max.

"Fine I am going to marry Max" I said and the look Asher gave me was .... scary but it's working so I walked to Max who tried to run away from me scared of Asher but I grab his arm.

"Only 1 minute has left and I am telling you....." I was stopped when I realized I am in air my hairs were touching the ground.

"What the ..." I stopped when I realize I am on Asher's shoulder like a sack. The guys were chuckling even my own brother was laughing.

"Why what do you think you are doing?" I said when he was walking upstairs but he remained silent all his way. He was taking me to his room and then threw me down on bed gently.  He hovered over me and kissed me. I stilled at the sudden move, he moved away and gazed
in my eyes.

"You are never allowed to leave me ever again, I won't let you go anywhere. You know why?" He asked and I could only nod.

"Because you Vienna Davis has my heart from a very long time and I want to keep it that way. I want you to take care of my heart, I am giving you my most important part because..." He paused and smiled.

"Because I love you, you are the only girl I have ever loved and I will only love" he said and I was smiling like an idiot but then I thought back to something.

"And what about your first love? I am not your first love" I huffed but at that he started laughing and sat up. I sat up too with confusion.

"Why are you laughing?" I rolled my eyes at him but that makes him laugh more.

"Do you want to see her?" He asked and I frowned at him.

"No thank you" I huffed

"Please I want you to see my lover" he said as he pulled his wallet out and looked at her picture lovingly.

"But first say that I am more pretty than her and you love me more" I said giving him a stern look.

"I can't say that, she is cute you will also admit it after watching her" he said but I scowled at him.

"No I won't say it" I said with finality. I feel sad that he thinks that she is more pretty

"Here" he passed me the picture which I took reluctantly but when I looked at her my eyes widen and I looked back at him, he was laughing, he stopped but there was still a smile on his face.

"So tell me isn't she cute?" He asked and this time I laughed.

"How? ... I mean....." I didn't know what to say.

"Princess now you trust me that it was always you for me, no one else" he said as he smiled at him and I looked back at the photo of a five year old girl who look too familiar because it was Me. Asher knew me from way before and I couldn't stop grinning at the fact that I was his first love and would be his last too.

The end!

A/N: It's a wrap to this beautiful story, I am going to miss writing it. I hope you guys are satisfied with ending and loved it as much as i loved it. I know there are few mistakes here and there, I will try to edit it once I have the free time but for now it's a wrap. I am thinking of writing an epilogue but I am not sure. Should I leave it here or write an epilogue?

Until then Goodbye, I will come back with a new story. It's already my new favourite one😅🤣... so wait till I come back which will hopefully be soon...!