Epilogue

5 years later..

Five years have passed and so much has changed in this span of time, I never thought that my life would turn out like this. I thought that I would still be in that small house and would be a thief but now look at me, I am an architect now. I have a Job, a house, a loving family and friends. I have everything I have never dreamed of about. I am surrounded by happiness and love.

John has married to that cafe girl he had a crush on, after motivating him which took a lot of our time both me and Max, he finally confessed to her and now they are married and parents to a beautiful baby girl. John's babygirl Hazel is the apple of everyone's eye, she is three years old and knows that she is all of us on her little finger.

Then there's Elliott, dad had retired from his Capo role and now Elliott is the capo and has shifted to mansion. But they still work like before, they are still against the illegal businesses and works with the FBI. He had met a girl named Sarah, she is a nice girl. Actually it was me who introduced them because it would have been up to my brother he would stay single for his whole life but fortunately when they met things turned out good for them and now they are married with a one year old boy, Louis. My favourite nephew!

Then there is Tyler who doesn't want to settle down, he always say this he won't get married. But we will see to it, me and Max both are on our mission to make him realize that he should settle down but then Elliot and Asher told us to leave him alone and he will come around when be is ready. So now we don't bother him, sometimes I think he is hiding something from all of us, may be some girl has broken his heart and now he doesn't want to commit to anyone. I hope that's not true though! He is like my big annoying brother who will tease me but would be there if I ever need him.

Andy got a job in another city and this job is a legal job. Cindy and the kids has also went with him, we visit each other once a while and everything is good between us. Kids have also grown and they consider me as their older sister and I try to be their good sister.

Then there is Max, he is married! Yes you won't believe who he married to. He married to none other than Alexa. We were all so shocked when they cam and told us they want to marry, when I ask Max about that he said he doesn't know how and why it happened but it happened, they both fell in love with each other and just married few months ago and are currently on their honeymoon. He sends me his pictures everyday, both him and Alexa are my best friends but Max is still on the top, I don't think I can ever give anyone his place. He was always their with me in good or bad and always supported me. He even was my bridesmaid or bridesmen would be a better term. Both him and Alexa fought on who would become my brides maid or men and at the end he won. Everyone was surprised at that hut thankfully he wore a suit. I am sure if it comes to that he would have worn a dress too. I am happy for him, I am happy for all of them.

Ian and Dove have also sorted out their problems and now they are a happy family. They have welcomed a baby girl 3 years ago. Ian is now a part of our family too, he works qitg the boys. They also have welcomed him and left everything behind. I am happy for them too, Ian is also my friend. He shares everything with me, sometimes Asher gets jealous but now he has made peace with it. Ian has changed now, he is a great father to his children. He is nothing like his parents! I am proud of him.

And then there is Asher, my Asher! We married 4 years ago. I wanted us to be married after my studies but it was too much for Asher so we married a year later. We have bought a new house, all the other boys also lived in this part of the city so technicallywe all are neighbours. Asher was always there for me, he supported me in my studies, in everything. I am so happy that I met him that night, I am happy that I saved his life that day. I am happy for having him in my life, I am lucky to have him as my husband.

Right now I am waiting for him, I have a big surprise for him. I know he wanted it for long but because of my studies and everything we waited. He was patient with ne all these years, there were times when we had fought too but instead of running away we sorted it out. Actually it's mostly me who fight with him and he is always the one who ends up saying sorry.

He has gone with the boys on some mission, when I last called him he said he is on his way back home and it's been an hour now. I called him again but this time he doesn't pick up. I was in the living room, this house was near the beach from the loving room windows you can see the beach. I sat on the couch and waited for him. I don't want to ruin my mood tonight.

"I am sorry love, something urgent came and I have to..." He said as he walked towards me but I cross my arms and looked away from him. Roxy and Bruno also came to us. Yes they live with us!

"You are late" I complained and he kissed my hands as he took them.

"And I am sorry" he said with his dashing smile which always melts me so I smiled at him.

"Okay forget it I have a surprise for you" I was excited as I stood and went to our room.

"Stay here" I told him before going to my room, he patiently waited for me as I came with a gift box. He looked confused as I sat infront of him and gave the box to him.

"It's for you" I grinned widely.

"What it's for? Today's not my birthday and it's not out anniversary either" he said as he looked at me and the box.

"Come on open it" I said and he sighed as he opened the box. For a moment he was confused, he took the cloth which was inside the box and looked at me with confusion, then as if realization dawned upon him. He smiled widely ....

"Really?? It mean we ... are ...oh my God you are..." He was so happy that he can't even complete his words

"Yes Asher we are having a baby, a mini you or may be a mini me" I told him and the next moment I was in his arms.

"You don't know how happy I am, you made me the happiest person alive" he said and I saw a tear in his eye. I wiped it and kissed his cheek. I knew that he always wanted a baby but he was also the one who told me that first I should complete my studies then we will think about it and now we will have a complete family.

"Have you told anyone?" He said as he took the baby clothes in his hand again and kissed it. I smiled at him.

"No you are the first one... uhmm.. apart from.." I said.

"Max" we both said at the same time.

"Ofcourse" he said as he shake his hand.

"I am so happy Vienna, I promise you I will take care of you and our baby forever. Thank you for being in my life" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you" he said and then he kissed me.

And that is our happy ending!

14/09/2022  end....