Chaos Time

As expected, the dinner service went to complete shit. Many customers were left waiting for half an hour or hours on end just for their dishes. They even left to go somewhere else after like thirty minutes. I wouldn't blame them to be honest.

The kitchen was filled with Gordon arguing with Marco and Holt, already having it with their shenanigans in the first hour of service. Tickets kept piling up and none of them got started.

It ended up with Gordon kicking both Marco and Holt out and feigning the kitchen for himself. He used the stove for the pasta and made sure every steak to perfection. At least he made the last final hours bearable and we got a little bit of money.

Meanwhile I was doing the best I can dealing with customers' impatience and complaints. It truly felt like Hotel Hell.

Later that night, we all sat around the bar area as Gordon stood there, clearly pressed and annoyed. The camera crew looked a bit frazzled too.

"That was probably the WORST dinner service I have seen in my career." Gordon said, his index finger on his chin. "And I am not talking about the waiters, they were doing excellent. But you two-" he pointed at Marco and Holt. "God damn you two! You two shouldn't even be in the kitchen! Marco you did nothing and refused to communicate being a stubborn asshole in the process! You can't even tell your expeditor what orders were ready and what was not. 'You get what you get' yeah? You should be ashamed of yourself! Holt, your only existence is to harass Evelyn and I will not have it. Holt, you will not be participating with us anymore in this show. Understand?"

Holt rolled his eyes and stood up, ripping off his apron and walked out of the Hotel.

"Now what I am so flabbergasted about..." Gordon said, pressing his lips together. "Is how we are almost at the end of day one and I STILL haven't met the owner!"

"Ohhhh Gordonnnn!"

We all turned in the doorway and I swear I wanted to kill myself right there and then.

My mother stood there, dressed in nothing but a black velvet bikini and robe, her eyelashes as long as ever and her brown hair in a bun. She smiled flirtingly. She strode down the stairs and up to him.

"You must be Divine." Gordon said, his eyes wide and appalled. "But you are the complete opposite of divine."

My mother chuckled and laughed. "You're so funny! I hope my employees showed you nothing but splendid joy!"

"Actually no." Gordon crossed his arms in defiance. "Your chefs are dumb bells and your rooms are nothing but a shit hole. Clearly the only person here that makes sense is your own daughter."

My mother turned to me and giggled before she turned back to Gordon. "Oh Mr. Ramsay, my daughter is just a mindless maniac."

"Mindless?" Gordon confronted. "She is the only one with a mind!"

That only made my mother wince.

"And for god sake put some clothes on." Gordon scoffed. "You're supposed to look like an owner not a prostitute."

My mother only giggled and rubbed his arm before walking out of the room.

Throughout this whole time I was panicked, traumatized, and embarrassed all at the same time. I'm not sure if it was my mother's intention to make Gordon flustered, make a fool out of me, or just look good for TV. This only made me want to disown her more and more.

It was only worse when all of my coworkers were staring at me, hoping for something to happen.

"Oh fuck off." I muttered before crossing my arms.

"Right, well tomorrow is a new day." Gordon tried to console the crew. "We can all just start over right?"

"Yes, Chef." We all said in unison.

Ermahgerd it was like we were on Hell's Kitchen.

"Good night." Gordon said walking upstairs.

Tiffany turned to me in concern. "Are you okay?"

"Oh hell nah." I said standing up. "I'm gonna have a talk with the bitch!"

I stormed out of the dining room and went upstairs to the third floor. We on X-Games Mode now.