The First Date

The next morning I met up with Gordon in the red kitchen at Hell's Kitchen again. He was more than thrilled to see me as I made my way inside. He had many kinds of seafood laid out on the counter. From salmon, to cod, to shrimp, to squid and my favorite: tuna. I went next to him and turned on the counter light.

"Right, what do you want to learn first?" Gordon asked, looking at me with softness.

"Hmm all of these slap how about shrimp?" I asked as I sharpened my knives.

"Excellent." Gordon replied before taking ahold of the shrimp that was raw and in ice.

I watched him as he grabbed a pan and put oil on it and the sound of the stove bubbling the oil was music to my ears.

"Well for our first lesson on seafood is that everything must be cooked to perfection or it's rubbery and raw or burnt like shit." Gordon instructed, letting the shrimp fall from hus hands onto the sizzling pan. "So you must be extra focused especially with shrimp. Do you prefer sautéed or fried?"

I raised my eyebrow. "I guess sautéed, it is what they made at the Brookstone."

"Excellent choice." Gordon replied moving the pan as he did so. I swear watching him move in the kitchen was like watching a professional dancer move.

Now I am not going drag on with my lesson on seafood for the sake of boring you all to death. So I will spill out a nice and hot summary. Gordon taught me how to cook a nice sautéed shrimp dish with no fail, along with salmon, cod, and squid and others. It felt like such an amazing experience and I will definitely take these lessons to heart.

After the lesson, Gordon wanted to take me somewhere that was rather important. We were in Gordon's black SUV as I looked out the window.

"So where the hell are you taking me?" I asked as I turned to him. "Or is this a kidnapping?"

Gordon chuckled. "I am taking you on a date, Evelyn."

I coughed and looked over at him. "Are you serious?! In public? Damn bro this is risky."

Gordon smiled softly. "It is going to be public, but I rented out a private room in Bella Notté. So no one will notice."

I sighed and looked out of the window. "As long as we don't get caught, Gordon." I muttered.

It was crazy agreeing to be in a relationship with Gordon. It was crazier now we are going go on a date. LIKE A FULL ON DATE. OUT THERE. I just don't want Gordon to get in trouble with his Hollywood image and paparazzi.

His SUV pulled up to the Italian restaurant, and he got out of the driver's seat, walking around and holding out his hand. I looked around before taking his hand walking out and following him in the restaurant. We went in and the hostess looked up at us.

"Hello, reservation for Ramsay." Gordon said briefly.

The hostess nodded, taking him and I upstairs and onto the back balcony. It gave a nice view of Los Angeles and the beach and there was no way anyone could see us from the ground. Perfect.

I sat down at the table and looked at the Chef in front of me who was looking at me with delight.

"Now this is what you call a date." Gordon exclaimed and picked up in his menu.

I chuckled as I looked at the menu. "It is very romantic I can say that."

Gordon smirked as he ordered us both waters and he reached out to take my hand. I hesitate as I do so, but I put my hand in his, smiling softly as I felt his thumb rub against my palm. He reached my hand to his lips and gave it a kiss before holding it gently.

"I would like to learn meat and such. That's what you're known for right?" I asked.

"Of course anything for you darling." Gordon replied.

As our waiter returned Gordon ordered a ribeye cooked medium rare and I ordered a basil pesto risotto.

"You seem to be stuck on the risotto." Gordon joked.

"It was my favorite dish that I grew up on." I said with a giggle.

"Very nice." Gordon chuckled as we clinked our wine glasses we ordered.

I sighed as I looked out at the balcony, feeling the wind against my face as I saw the waves hit the sand along with the sound of the city.

"You're so beautiful, Evelyn." Gordon said with a sigh.

I snapped back to reality and looked at him. "I'm not Gordon please don't gaslight yourself." I chuckled.

"But you are." Gordon said. "And I will make you believe that."

I looked down as our plates arrived and I twiddled with my fork. "Good luck." I half joked.

Gordon only looked with me with passion and fire in his eyes.