Restful Evening

"Oh my gosh are you serious?!" Jennifer said with excitement. "You're ending up getting your own title in Master Chef AND a show?"

I nodded with a smirk on my face as I took a sip of my pumpkin spice coffee. Pumpkin spice is all year fight me. "As soon as Gordon finishes training me, yes."

"I'm happy for you for real." Jennifer replied.

I chuckled as I poured another cup of coffee. Me and Jennifer have decided to hang out in my hotel room tonight to get to know each other better and I needed someone to tell the news too. We were in the kitchen at the table while some Today's Hits radio was playing in the background. It worked well since Gordon was busy with meetings and planning for the new Master Chef season. 

"I just think this is going all too fast." I said as I looked down at my mug. "It's like everyone hasn't seen my personality before."

Jennifer huffed as she looked at me knowingly. "You are made for entertainment, that's why."

I shrugged as I leaned back on the chair. "I guess, how has the pub been doing?"

"It has been doing fine I guess, at least we are getting somewhere." Jennifer replied as she stood up going to the sink and rinsing her glass. 

"That's good." I said staring at the tile of the counter. "What do you do back in Nevada?"

Jennifer turned to me. "I am a owner of a Arts & Crafts shop." 

I widened my eyes and whistled. "Sheesh. That sounds fun!"

"It is, I just love how us humans can create what we want to if we put our mind to it if we just have the tools to......."

While I was listening to Jennifer's philosophy on crafting my phone buzzed. I looked down and saw a text from Gordon. I huffed and unlocked my phone glancing at the message. 

"Red Kitchen. 10AM. See you there."

I liked the message and locked my phone. I appreciate that Gordon listened to me for not being flirty and calling me pet names. It was getting out of hand. 

My mind went back to Jennifer's talking.

"..... and that is why I put up a craft shop!" She finished with a smile. 

I nodded and smiled like I listened to the whole thing. "I would say what I did back in Oregon but you can watch the episode of Hotel Hell to find out." 

Jennifer chuckled. "Understandable." 

We turned to look out the window to see the clear starry sky of the night in Los Angeles. It was so pretty all Instagram users would be jealous.

"I can't believe I will just be here for a week." I thought out loud.

"This will be a quick month." Jennifer said turning to me.

I looked in her green eyes and nodded. "Lets make it worthwhile."

Jennifer nodded and we looked back at the pretty stars.