Let Him Cook!

It was the night before Master Chef was going to start on production, and me and Gordon came back home to my hotel room after the meeting with the production crew, and where I met my two fellow judges Joe Bastianich and Aarón Sánchez. They seemed pretty chill with me being a judge along with them and liked my addition to the show. Thank god for that.

I sighed heavily as I threw my bag on the chair and fell on the chair. I was tired, but I was a bit nervous and excited for tomorrow. It's not like my first time being in front of camera, but still. A whole set up show. Wild.

I heard Gordon chuckle behind me as he hung up his leather jacket on the hook and hung up mine next to it.

"There are going to be alot of nights like these, Evelyn." Gordon said, leaning down and giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Better get used to it."

"Oh fuck off." I mumbled, kicking my boots off.

Gordon only laughed before making his way towards the kitchen. I heard him open the fridge. "We haven't eaten yet, would you like me to make something?" he asked.

"Bro why can't we just DoorDash?" I asked.

"Are you serious? You prefer food from a sad minimum waged individual than by a passionate and a professional chef like me?" Gordon asked, sounding distraught.

I lifted my head up and turned to him. "I used to be that, remember?" I asked.

Gordon looked at me. "You are right I am sorry." He apologized, placing his hands together in apology. "But let me cook something, it would be the last I would be able to for a while."

I blinked before nodding. "Fine." I said, before turning on the TV.

I was going to go watch the local news before I felt Gordon's arms around me and I yelped. "Nope you're cooking with me!" Gordon exclaimed and I screamed.

"Oh come on man!" I whined.

"The more practice the better." Gordon advised before placing me in front of the stove.

I groaned before taking my hair tie that was on my wrist to my hair putting it in a ponytail.

"So what are we making?" I asked Gordon.

He put his index finger on his chin, thinking. "How about a steak porta bello risotto?" Gordon asked.

I sighed. "You and your risottos." I said, getting a pan and a pot.

Gordon chuckled. "It reminds me when me and you first met."

I gave Gordon a small smile before I went to the freezer and grabbed a ribeye steak and went to the fridge and got two porta bello mushrooms. I felt Gordon's reach as he grabbed the ingredients to make a mushroom based sauce and some parsley for a garnish.

Me and Gordon worked together, like tandem twins, two chefs in one. I was on what you would call the mushroom station, cooking them in the pot and putting seasoning on them. Gordon was next to me making his perfect medium rare steak, which smelled so good, my mouth was watering for real. He was also making the sauce, using heavy cream, diced mushrooms and condensed milk. (don't @ me idk)

After 40 minutes, me and Gordon were at the dining room, with two plates of nice steak risotto and a side salad. We ate in silence, as we were both really hungry but it was so good. It was bussin' for real. It was then we poured each other some wine and ended up at the couch, turning on the TV.

I was sipping my wine until I felt his lips kiss my neck, then my chin, then my lips, and well ... you know how the rest goes.