The New Brookstone

It was the next morning, and Gordon had us all wait outside of the Brookstone, while he was doing finishing touches on our renovation. We were all dressed nicely this morning, not because the staff told us to do..... okay yeah.

I was dressed in a purple blouse and a black plaid shirt with some black slacks. My mother was in a green dress and a white cardigan. She actually looked like an owner. Wowza.

We were all chatting about until the door opened and Gordon strolled out dressed in a black suit with a white shirt that showed his neck and chest. I couldn't help but stare. God, snap out of it Evelyn.

"Good morning, are you guys excited to see the new Brookstone?" Gordon asked with a smile.

"Yes, Chef!" We all said excitingly.

"Right, follow me!" He said brightly.

We all walked up to the front door, and as soon as we walked in we all gasped.

Instead of the dark and dreary hallway and checkin station, it wad bright and cheery with a woods inspired decor and a antler inspired chandelier with roses around it. We all looked around the restaurant and I gasped, seeing the dark green and musty dining area changed to a bright orange one with autumn leaves as the main theme and marigolds. It looked so beautiful.

"I would like to show you guys up my room." Gordon said, beckoning us to follow.

We all went upstairs and followed him down the second floor hallway, and Gordon smiled and opened the room, and Tiffany screeched happily.

Instead of the white and dreary bed it was a bright orange and yellow one with a new mattress and new linen, and the room was decorated with autumn leaves and woods inspired photos and paintings.

"I decided why not the Brookstone be a woods inspired hotel, as it was in the middle of the woods." Gordon explained smiling at the crew. "This will put Brookstone on the map for sure!"

"I love it so much!" Tiffany said and jumped on the bed.

Aaron chuckled and jumped on it with her, happy to be bouncing on the memory foam.

"All of the other rooms have the same decor and theme.... besides one on the third floor. It is my favorite. Let me show you." Gordon said, eyeing me with softness.

We all made our way up to the other floor and down the hall, pass where my mother stayed, and towards the biggest room we had in the Hotel. It was nicknamed the Bougie Suite, as it was big and had a balcony with it and it was towards the front, it was like the penthouse of the  Brookstone.

Gordon stopped at the door and sighed, before opening it, revealing the big room. We all gasped, especially me, seeing the room themed purple and black, with lilacs next to the gold and black bed and on the wall was a portrait: of me.

"This room is called the Evelyn Suite. Themed of spunk and wildness, this room is the most expensive and luxurious, and named after one of the best people in this Hotel." Gordon said, looking down at me beaming.

I widened my eyes and then chuckled a bit before I felt tears go down my eyes. Holy shit, he fucking themed a room for me. "Why, thank you, Chef." I said with a smile. 

Gordon smiled. "Of course."

After a couple of minutes of my coworkers inspecting the room, it was just me and Gordon in the room, with no cameras.

"The room looks amazing, I love it." I said as I looked at the black cabinets along with the kitchen in the room.

Gordon nodded walking up to me before he looked at me. "You deserved it."

I scoffed jokingly as I turned back to him. "Well I am not deserving of my own room." I said and then started my way to the door but then I felt his hand hold my arm.

"Nani?" I asked as I turned to him and saw some passion in his eyes. "Bro?"

It was then Gordon pulled me to him and then pressed his lips against mine, and I widened my eyes in pure shock. I wasn't expecting this at all no no no no but somehow, somehow my guy, I liked it. I felt his body collide with mine I kissed him back, and he grunted in delight.

His muscular arms held my body in pure joy and I ran my hands through his sandy blonde hair.

I pulled away from the kiss and I was shook by what just happened. "What the hell...." I said, thinking about our kiss, and not to mention my coworkers and mother are probably downstairs waiting for the final goodbye.

"Evelyn..." Gordon breathed out. "Ever since I met you I was so drawn to you and so wanted you to leave with me. I need you with me always, can you do that?"

"Well god damn I-" I said and I then nodded. "Uh...... sure."

Gordon smiled and pecked my lips before opening the door. "Time to tell the others your departure." He chuckled deviously.

I nodded, feeling a strange vibe with this. What the hell was going on just now? But I somehow liked it.