A Conversation Between Ramsays

[THIRD PERSON POV]

Gordon Ramsay closed the door behind him, a huff coming from his lips as he left his partner, his apprentice, and his love, in the bedroom to think. He knew how confusing and how weird this all was to her, but he knew how she doesn't understand her own feelings yet. He made his way down the hallway and back in the living room where his wife Tana was waiting.

"Is everything okay?" Tana asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah, everything is fine." Gordon clasped his hands, walking towards her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't lie to me, Gordon." Tana stated looking at her husband. "I know everything is not."

Gordon sighed. "Evelyn is unsure if she truly loves me or not." He sat down on the couch and leaned back. "She is such a mystery sometimes, Tana."

Tana only looked in knowing. "Were you trying to move fast with her?"

Gordon's silence only explained it.

"How fast?" Tana said sternly.

"Well, on the last day of Hotel Hell, where I was about to leave the Brookstone, I may have kissed her out of the blue before I left." Gordon confessed. "I also may have influenced her to come with me to Los Angeles."

Tana only sighed deafeningly. "Gordon, this isn't the first time you did this to someone, and that only drew them away. Remember Melanie? She wanted to cut it quits a week into the relationship. Why are you like this? Are you this deprived when we are apart?"

Gordon sat up staring at his wife. He knew about that past fling he had, and it was a wild one for sure. Melanie used to be a old contestant on Hell's Kitchen, and she hated how their relationship ruined her drive to cook, and she left the show and him on Week 5. He remembered it like yesterday.

"No I am not deprived." Gordon said. "I just get lonely when I am always away from you and the kids, and my loneliness gets the best of me and I let it take the reigns."

Tana sighed before sitting next to him on the couch. "I understand, Gordon. And I know you love Evelyn, not just romantically but professionally. You see a fire in her and I have noticed that ever since I watched Hotel Hell. Just don't scare her away. I know you have a gem. Just give her time to find herself."

Gordon nodded. "Alright, well, I will take that to heart, thank you love."

Both spouses gave each other a kiss before Tana stood up. "See you on the flip side."

"I will." Gordon replied before he watched his wife walk out the door.

Time will tell if Gordon will make this relationship work.