The Birth of Venom

It was the next day, and I was in the red kitchen in the Hell's Kitchen set following along with Gordon as he showed me how to cook meat properly and exquisitely.

He watched me as I flipped a ribeye steak over and the other cooked part looked perfectly medium rare. He smiled at me and continued to gaze upon me.

"Quit staring, buckaroo." I said with a huff as I went over to my baked green beans with brisket.

Gordon chuckled. "As I said, many times before, I can't help it, you're so sexy."

I turned to him and gave him a weird look. No one called me that before. But oh well. I turned back and shook my head.

I still don't feel overall comfortable with how this little affair/relationship/illegal shit is going.

I was going to hear him speak again until the door went open and I turned around.

In walked a middle-aged woman with blonde hair and in a suit while holding her iPhone as she texted.

"Oh, Cecile darling what brings you here?" Gordon asked with a bit of uneasiness to his voice.

"I have been trying to contact you ALL MORNING, Mr. Ramsay." Cecile said turning off her phone and looking at him. "We were supposed to be starting to plan the next season of Master Chef like literally right now."

Gordon looked down and crossed his arms. "Yeah right, I have been rather busy. Didn't I tell you I was training an apprentice?"

Cecile blinked before turning to me. "Oh yeah, right." She said. "Who are you, to be exact?"

I could already tell this lady will be a bitch. "I'm Evelyn." I stated, plating the steak and green beans.

"Oh? You're the girl from the episode of Hotel Hell." Cecile said and showed her phone at me. "The one everyone calls Venom."

I furrowed my eyebrows and took the phone and saw people posting on Twitter on how I was such a bad bitch in the Hotel Hell series and how I was the most memorable after the lame dude with the beachfront resort.

Gordon chuckled. "Oh really? Well she does definitely bite. I can tell you that much."

I rolled my eyes and gave Cecile's phone back. "Probably not as hard as you do your Hell's Kitchen chefs." I snapped before turning to clean my pots and pans.

"You know, I can make some marketing out of this, and we can make big bank with it." Cecile said thinking a bit. "Evelyn 'Venom' Masters, the chef who WILL bite back. It will add some spice to Master Chef."

I raised my eyebrows and looked over at Gordon. Well shit that title did sound pretty good.

Gordon put his index finger on his chin and thought. "You know what, I like it. Let's do it."

"Already on it." Cecile said typing. "Zoom meeting at 4?"

"Yes of course." Gordon replied.

Cecile nodded and waved bye to me before walking out.

When she was out of view Gordon smiled and pulled me closer bringing me in for a passionate kiss.

I widened my eyes in shock but followed suit.

As soon as he pulled back he chuckled. "Oh this is going to be brilliant! I can already tell! You're going to be amazing!"

I nodded slowly before heading back to cleaning my dishes. "We'll see about that kilt boy."

Gordon chuckled and patted my arm respectfully. "Oh god Evelyn..."

Ah yes let the camera zoom out of the building and to the sunset where our next chapter awaits.