The First Lesson

My taxi arrived at the empty set of Hell's Kitchen and I looked upon it in interest. The big HK looked so epic like gosh wow how did people not be in awe of the place. I climbed out and made my way inside, going through the backrooms (no I didn't noclip out of reality) and into the set, seeing the red and blue kitchen. I walked into the red kitchen and saw a black jacket with my name embroidered on it with purple.

"Sheesh." I said as I ran my hand over the fabric.

"Gorgeous yeah?"

I turned around and saw Gordon dressed in his classic white chef's jacket, and I nodded.

"Yes, it quite suits me." I said as I put the jacket on.

"Of course darling." Gordon said walking into the red kitchen to join me.

"So...." I said looking around. "What are we going to do?"

"Well what do you know so far?" Gordon asked.

"That's a broad question." I said with a chuckle.

"If that is what it is, I now challenge you make your specialty dish." Gordon said with a smirk.

I pressed my lips and thought about my specialty dish. What do I know? Now a thought is imprinted in my mind. I know what to make for Gordon.

I went over to the pantry, grabbing linguine pasta, tomatoes, tomato paste, red wine vinegar, and cloves. I then went to the freezer and grabbed a ribeye steak, and to the fridge some basil, and brie cheese. I went to the stove and turned on two burners, grabbing a pot and a pan. I went to get water for the pot and poured it up little under halfway, and then put tomato paste in the water, and then went over to the blender to crush the tomatoes. As soon as that was done I poured the crushed tomatoes in the pot and stirred it before hearing my pan sizzle, and I sprayed it with olive oil and placed the ribeye on there.

It took a bit for the tomato sauce I was making to get to the consistency I want to I glanced back at Gordon to see his reaction to my extravaganza. To my surprise he was smiling at me. Not sure if it was because of me or the food who the freak knows.

I went over to my pot and poured a little bit of red wine vinegar in my sauce and stirred it, giving it a taste to make sure it is good. It was bussin bussin. So I opened the package of the pasta and poured it in the sauce.

"Your cooking pasta in the sauce?" Gordon questioned.

"Yes, that's why I put water in there, for the pasta to soak it up so the pasta can have have their moisture and the sauce's flavor." I explained checking on the steak. I flipped it.

(A/N: I know nothing about cooking so don't sue me)

"Very smart." Gordon said looking at me with delight.

I guess all I had to do was wait for the steak to finish and the pasta to cook. So I leaned back against the counter and sighed, crossing my arms. I hope this dish turns out good. Well I hope for Gordon.

He went and stood next to me, crossing his arms too. It was then I noticed how buff this man actually was. He was really getting those gains every day. A part of me wanted to squeeze his bicep, but that would be kinda awkward. Or not - the dude literally kissed me out of nowhere so who knows.

It had been a couple minutes and I grabbed a plate, placing it on the counter and plating the pasta first, putting basil as the garnish. It was then I placed the steak ontop and walked over to Gordon and placed it in front of him.

"So Evelyn Masters, what have you made for me?" He asked with a grin.

"I have made a linguine pasta encompassed with a red wine vinegar tomato sauce garnished with basil. On top of it is a ribeye steak cooked medium rare."  I said looking at him intently. "I hope it slaps."

Gordon smirked. "Funny how that is my favorite steak cut and cook."

"It's my favorite too." I replied.

Gordon nodded and dug in the steak first. He cut off a piece and examined it and looked at me. "It's cooked perfectly."

I nodded at the compliment and swayed back and forth.

He took a bite and his eyes widened. "Oh wow, oh fucking hell, oh Jesus." He said.

"Ayo?" I asked confused.

"It's fucking delicious!" Gordon said and smiled and continued to eat it. "That has to be the best ribeye I ever had. And it's cooked by a beautiful girl!"

I frowned at his last comment.

"Sorry, love." Gordon shrugged. "Couldn't help myself."

"Yeah right bozo." I huffed.

He moved on to the pasta and I watched as his fork twirled in it and he took a bite. "Pasta is cooked great, the red wine vinegar taste is there but not too strong, but the tomato taste is well done. I like this."

I nodded with a sigh. "So, what's the score?"

"You're a brilliant chef. You belong in the kitchen and NOT as a waitress I can tell you that." Gordon said looking at me.

"Thanks." I said before wiping my hands off with a towel.

"I think you deserve a reward for this, how about a beach day?" Gordon asked.

"Uh, no. I would rather die than go on the beach, can it be a nap day?" I asked.

"Nap it is." Gordon chuckled. "Have fun."

"Will do homie." I said, walking out of the door.