When The Cameras Aren't Rolling*

(WARNING: THIS CONTAINS SMUT, AVERT YOUR EYES CHILDREN!)

After going through all of the contestants for the Signature Dish Challenge, it was time for elimination of two contestants. We decided it was George and another woman named Marlene who made a burnt apple pie. It was then they finished the taping of the episode and the cameras stopped rolling.

I sighed softly as the makeup artists and assistants came over to me to take off my microphone and take some makeup off my face. I watched as Aaron made his way out of the set and in with the crowd of the remaining people. I huffed gently and stood up, making my way towards backstage.

I tried finding my old friend in the dark hallways of the set, and it was then I found Aaron leaning by the watercooler sipping up his good ol' hydration. I crossed my arms and made my way up to him where he looked over at me.

"Well if it isn't Chef Venom." Aaron said with a small chuckle.

I nodded. "Exactly. I didn't know that you were planning on being on Master Chef." I said taking a cup and filling it with water.

"Well I thought about it a long time. I wanted to be more than a bartender, so I studied up on cooking and applied." Aaron explained ruffling his curly locks.

"I see." I said, looking around the area. It seemed like a good explanation but it still was odd to me. I usually have a feeling in my gut when the vibes aren't good, and this was it.

"How is my mother doing? How did she handle you leaving?" I asked.

"Your mom seems fine I guess, according to 'Divine' terms. She seemed a bit adamant where I had applied for a grand show but she accepted nonetheless. They have Marco training to be a bartender now." Aaron explained, bouncing his foot.

I widened my eyes. That was a surprise. "Really? That's interesting." I said.

"Seems like bartending was Marco's niche all along, he is really good and loves it out there." Aaron said, sounding surprised as I was.

"Well, that's good." I replied, glancing over and seeing some of the staff make their way towards here.

"Well I shall see you, they are probably taking you to your quarters." I added, throwing my empty cup away.

"Yeah, nice seeing you." Aaron said with a small smile.

I nodded before making my way towards where my dressing room was. Nice seeing me, he obviously knew I was judging this show, it was told in Hotel Hell. I shook my head of the thought before making my way into my room, and once I opened the door I saw Gordon there sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Well hello." I said, furrowing my eyebrows and making my way to the vanity chair.

"Hello, darling." Gordon said looking up at me with a smile. "I saw you talking to your old mate earlier."

I nodded before sitting down, wiping my sweaty forehead. "Yeah, needed some answers from him."

"What did he say?" Gordon inquired, putting his phone away.

"He wanted to cook all of his life so he applied." I said with a shrug.

"You don't look convinced." Gordon replied.

I looked up at Gordon and pursed my lips. "I can't tell if he's lying to me or not."

Gordon nodded in agreement before standing up, making his way towards me and moving my hair out of my face, staring into my eyes. "I can tell you one thing." He said looking at me with adoration. "You're so fucking beautiful."

He leaned in, pressing his lips on mine, and I did the same. He kissed me passionately and wrapped his strong arms around me, I pulled him closer to me as I felt his tongue caress against mine, causing him to moan softly within my mouth.

I needed this. I needed this wacky feeling out of me.

Gordon lifted up my legs, causing him to carry me as he placed me on the vanity, kissing me with much sweetness and much flair.

It was then he pulled away and looked down at my purple chef's jacket I still had on.

"May I?" He asked looking at me for permission.

"Go ahead homie." I replied.

Gordon nodded and then unbuttoned my jacket, revealing my black lace Genie bra, and he stared at my figure in delight. "Fuck, you're a goddess, Evelyn.." he murmured.

"That's only part one." I said with a chuckle.

"You are right." Gordon said and nodded.

We continued to kiss, until I felt Gordon's hard erection near my privates. I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows. "May I?" I asked, mocking his accent.

"Sure thing broski." Gordon said with a bad American accent.

We both laughed before I took down his jeans and underwear revealing an erection that even Mount Vesuvius won't reach.

I blinked and looked over at the door.

"Is it locked?" I questioned.

"I locked it before you came in." Gordon nodded.

It was then Gordon took down my jeans and briefs, before he looked at me, all of me, what was underneath.

"Oh my gosh, you are experienced to the core." Gordon said with a laugh.

"High school was crazy." I shuddered.

Gordon only laughed and then he went in, causing me to feel his huge member all in my insides. I widened my eyes and leaned back against the mirror.

"I'm going to start Evelyn..." Gordon said looking up at me. "If I hurt you in any way say something like 'Chicken wings' and I will stop, okay? I don't want my angel hurt."

I nodded gently before he started thrusting, he started slow, then it moved up to speed. I closed my eyes at the delight it gave me. Oh how I was abandoned by this desire all of my life.

We continued to do this, with Gordon heaving, me breathing, before we both climaxed, leaving both of us breathless. Gordon leaned back, going out of me before leaning and giving me a hug.

A knock came at the door and we both looked at it.

"Ms. Masters? We need you to sign off the footage to go to editing. I can't find Mr. Ramsay anywhere." Heidi's voice said behind the door.

I cleared my throat. "Okay, I will be out in a minute! And don't worry I'll find him!"

"Gotcha." I heard Heidi's footsteps walk away.

I looked over at Gordon before grabbing my clothes and got dressed immediately.

"Evelyn, I love you." Gordon said as he watched me.

"Me too." I replied, unlocking the door and running down the hallway.

Okay, y'all. I had sex with Gordon Ramsay. In a dressing room of the show Master Chef. And I'm heavily in love with him. Can it get any wackier than that?