Kiss & Make Up

The camera flashed in my eyes as I was in front of a purple backdrop, holding a (thankfully not venomous) snake whilst dressed in my purple chef's coat and slacks, with the word "VENOM" embroidered on it.

"That's it, Evelyn, look mean, like you're gonna chew some contestant out!" The photographer, Andrew exclaimed.

I nodded and made a threatening glare towards the lens, lifting up the snake so it wrapped around my arm, which revealed my dagger tattoo.

In case you didn't guess, I was doing a photoshoot for the promotions of Master Chef. They really nailed down that purple was my favorite color, because it is everywhere.

"Now, without the snake." Andrew ordered.

I nodded before placing the snake back in it's box.

I stood in front of the camera, crossing my arms and staring at the lens meanly.

Andrew took about five shots before he gave me a thumbs up. "Awesome, go to makeup and hair so they will prepare you for your shoot with Gordon."

I nodded before making my way over to the makeup table and chair, letting my makeup artist and hair stylist do their job. My artist touched up on my eyeliner and mascara, along with my foundation and blush. My stylist worked on recurling my hair so it would look bouncy and wavy.

I was about to disassociate before I look to see Gordon behind me, staring at me with his ocean hues. He was in his white chefs jacket and his hair was perfection.

"You look great, truly." Gordon complimented.

I blinked before turning towards them, my fashion crew leaving to put their things away.

This is the first time he spoke to me after the incident at the hotel.

"So do you." I nodded before walking towards him, giving him a pat on the arm before walking towards the set.

After a couple of moments, it was time for our photoshoot. Me and Gordon stood next to each other, waiting for the photographer's directions.

"Alright, so I was thinking we can do some good ol' classic crossing arms and back to back for like starters?" Andrew suggested.

I shrugged. "Sure."

"Of course." Gordon replied.

Me and Gordon stood back to back, crossing our arms and looking at the camera in a stern way. During the shots, I felt Gordon's back against mine. It was warm and sturdy. It was like heaven to be honest. I loved the feeling of having him by my side.

"Okay, how about we do this." Andrew said, going to the prop area and grabbing two chef's knives. "Do it kinda like Star Wars, staring at each other menancly."

We both took a steak knife and turned towards each other, looking into each other's eyes. I could sense in those bright blue eyes that it was filled with sadness and longing, and a part me wanted to just hug him, right in front of Andrew. But we couldn't.

Maybe Jennifer was right. I need to overcome this and accept the fact that I do love Gordon.

After Andrew took endless amounts of shots that would make me blind for a couple seconds, he called cut and we were done for the day.

I walked passed Gordon as I made my way to the dressing room, where I closed the door behind me and took off my chefs jacket and slacks and going back in my jeans and Led Zepplin blouse. (AN: fun fact Zepplyn is her middle name!)

I was going to remove my makeup until I heard a knock on the door. I sighed. "Come in."

The door opened and it was Gordon, he was dressed back in his black athletic shirt and jeans he wore before. But before I could say anything, he went towards me and took my face in his hands, pulling me closer and leaning in for a passionate kiss.

I made a noise of surprise, before he lifted me up and made his way to the wall, where he pinned me like a portrait, and I pulled away looking at him.

"Gordon, please, not here." I warned, unsure whether Andrew or his staff would be walking by any minute.

"I don't care, Evelyn." Gordon replied. "I have been thinking about you ever since yesterday, and I'm so sorry for making you feel pressured or anything. I'm sorry for introducing you to Tana so quickly, Evelyn I love you, please forgive me."

I sighed before running my hands through his sandy blonde hair. "Gordon... I love you too. For real this time."

Gordon smiled softly before kissing me yet again.

Oh well folks, here we go again.