III. Hagrid

|| WARNING(S) - CHILD NEGLECT ||

Dudley was asleep on the couch as Harry was drawing our own birthday cake on the ground with the dirt.

I had been leaning against the wall as I talked quietly with nyx who seemed really eager for some reason.

"Time to make a wish..." Harry muttered as he blew on the dirt.

Then suddenly there was a push against the door, causing Dudley to snap awake and look at the door in fear.

The bangs got louder as the person seemed to be trying to break the door down.

At this point, I had put nyx back in my pocket to keep her safe and the two older Dursleys had come downstairs and turned the light on, Vernon with his gun in hand.

The door then broke down as a giant male came in, everyone else screamed as I try to make my present not noticeable as a bead of sweat dripped down my forehead in fear.

The man walks In as he comes to a stop and looks around.

"Sorry bout' that." the man apologizes as he puts the door back up, not that it did anything.

"I demand that you leave at once! You are breaking and entering!!" Vernon yells at the man as the stranger walks toward him with a glare.

"Dry up Dursley, ye' great prune!" The man says as he easily bends the gun so it was facing towards the ceiling.

Vernon shoots but all it does is set a hole in the roof.

He glares one last time before facing Dudley.

I sigh as the man mixes up Dudley and Harry, apologizing by giving him a box which contained a cake.

'Happe birthdae Harry and y/n' the cake had read as I grin.

"Now where ye' sister y/n be?" The man questions as I slowly walk over next to Harry, the man nods and smiles at me before he takes out an umbrella and points it at the fireplace, lighting it.

Me and Harry look in awe at the man as he sits down on the couch.

"Who are you...?" I question him as he chuckles.

"Rubeus Hagrid. Keeper of keys at Hogwarts. Of course, ye' two know all bout' Hogwarts!" He says joyfully as my eyes dim in confusion, what's Hogwarts?

"Sorry, no..." Harry answers as I nod in agreement, hagrid's eyebrows scrunch up as he looks at us in confusion.

"No? didn't ye' two ever wonder where ye're mom and dad learned 't all?" Hagrid questions as I raise an eyebrow at the seemingly crazy man.

"Learn what, exactly?" I question him with my arms crossed.

"Ye' two b' wizards! Well, y/n be a witch!" Hagrid says as I raise an eyebrow, is this guy on something?

I zone out as I stare at Vernon and petunia who look as if they've been caught red-handed. I glare at them harshly as Harry and Hagrid talk about something I don't pay notice to.

I snap out of it when Hagrid stands up, I look at him curiously.

He then hands me and Harry a letter which I read aloud.

"Dear Miss potter, we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry..." I trail off as Vernon walks over to the two of us.

"They will not be going! We swore when we took them in that we would put a stop to all this rubbish!" Vernon exclaims as I sigh and glare at him.

"You knew?!" Harry snaps, just figuring it out. "You knew all along and never told us?!"

"Of course we knew. How could you not be, my perfect sister behind who she was? My mother and father were so... proud on the day she got her letter. We have a witch in the family! isn't it wonderful? I was the only one to see her for what she was... a freak. Then she went and met that potter, then she had you two and I knew you both would be the same, just as strange, just as... abnormal. Then she went and got herself blown up! And we landed with you..." petunia spits out venomously as I scowl at the woman.

"Blown up?! You told us our parents died in a car crash!" Harry states as I glare at the Dursleys.

"A car crash?! A car crash killed th' potters?!" Hagrid yells at them shocked.

"Have something to say...?" Vernon mutters as he glares at the bigger man.

"It's an outrage!! It's a scandal!!" Hagrid exclaims at the two.

"They will not be going." Vernon states as Hagrid let out a laugh, clearly annoyed.

"And I 'uppose a great muggle 'ike yeself is going t' stop 'em, are ye'?" Hagrid mocks as I glance at him confused.

"Muggle?" I ask as Hagrid looks towards me briefly.

"Non-magic folk," Hagrid says before continuing. "These twins 'ad their names down ever since th' were born! They're going t' go to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in th' world! And! They'll be under th' finest headmaster Hogwarts has ever seen! Albus Dumbledore." Hagrid states as I sigh in annoyance.

Why is this taking so long? We're probably just going to end up going anyway, Hagrid doesn't seem like he's giving up anytime soon.

My thoughts were cut off as I heard screaming, I glance over and see Dudley with a pigtail. I grin as the Dursleys start to panic.

"We're a bit 'ehind schedule! Let's b' off!"