XII. Qudditch Match

I watch as both team gates open and everyone flies around, the Weasley twins flying through the stands as they almost hit some people.

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwart's first quidditch game of the season! Today's game— Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!" The announcer exclaims in the microphone as I cheer for the Slytherin team.

"The players take their positions as madame hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!" The speaker announces as madame hooch flares up at the players, warning them that she doesn't want any funny business.

"The bludgers are up... followed by the golden snitch! Remember, the snitch is worth one hundred and fifty points! The seeker who catches the snitch, ends the game. The quaffle is released... and the game begins!!" The speaker shouts as the crowd erupts into cheers.

The players quickly try to get the quaffle, a Gryffindor quickly snatches it as they dodge the swift attempts to steal it.

I watch intently at the game until I notice Harry's broom going out of control.

I glance at Draco to see if he noticed it too as he was looking between me and Harry confused, I just shrugged.

I then notice that snapes cape had gotten set on fire as I nudge Draco who was laughing at potter, his eyes widen as snape stomps on the fire to put it out.

Harry quickly focused to go after the snitch as he was neck and neck with the other seeker. Harry then stands up and tries to get the snitch and falls, I look at him intently as I focus on him, noticing he looks as if he's about to throw up.

He then spits out the snitch as everyone gasps.

"Harry Potter got the snitch! Harry Potter receives a hundred and fifty points for catching the snitch! Gryffindor wins!!!" They announce as I groan in annoyance and Draco rolls his eyes.