LIII. Time Turner Adventures

"Y/n? Harry?" I hear Hermione say as I open my eyes to be met with her chocolate-colored eyes.

"We saw our parents..." Harry mutters as Hermione looks back at him confused.

"What?" Hermione asks, clearly confused by what he meant.

"They sent the dementors away. I saw them across the lake..." Harry explains as Hermione sighs.

"Listen, y/n, harry, they've captured sirius and plan to kill him without a trial. Any minute the dementors are going to preform the kiss." Hermione explains as I sit up and look at her with my eyes wide.

"You mean they're going to kill him?!" Harry asks as he also sits up, Hermione looks between the two of us in concern.

"No, it's worse. Much worse. They're going to suck out his soul." Hermione says before suddenly the doors open, revealing dumbledore.

"Headmaster, you've got to stop them!" Harry exclaims as he walks towards dumbledore, me and Hermione following.

"They've got the wrong man." Hermione adds on as dumbledores eyes sparkle.

"It's true sir, sirius is innocent!" Harry confirms as I nod aswell.

"It's scabbers who did it!" I hear weasel-bee exclaim as I turn towards him, just noticing his presence.

"Scabbers?" Dumbledore asks as weasel-bee nods.

"He's my rat, sir. He's not really a rat... uh, well, he was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat! But then they gave him an owl, then I got..." Ron trails off from his rant as Hermione sighs.

"The point is, we know the truth! Please believe us." Harry says as dumbledores eyes sparkle before a pretend sad look crosses his face.

"I do, mr. Potter. But I'm sorry to say, the word of three thirteen year old wizards will convince few others." Dumbledore explains before walking towards Ron, I glare at the man.

"A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless..." dumbledore pauses as he hits Weasel-bee's injured foot, causing him to gasp and grab it in pain. Dumbledores simply hits it again before continuing, "To those who have forgotten how to listen."

"Mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And when meddled with... dangerous." Dumbledore says as he walks past us, glancing at Hermione.

"Sirius black is in the topmost cell of the dark tower. You know the laws, miss granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss." Dumbledore says as he walks towards Hermione with a serious expression on his face.

"If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do it, I think." Dumbledores winks before turning around and walking away.

"Oh, by the way... when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck." Dumbledores explains before closing the doors.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Weasel-bee asks as Hermione turns towards him.

"Well, Weasley, seeing as you can't walk..." Hermione trials off before putting a time turner around the three of our necks.

The turns it three times as time fastly rewinds around us, showing the blurred figures of people walking around before she takes the time turner off.

"What just happened? Where's Weasley?" Harry asks as Hermione ignore him and steps forward.

"Seven thirty. Where were we at even thirty?" Hermione asks as I think for a moment before looking back up at her.