XCVI. Department Of Mysterys

Once I reach the outside of hogwarts, I hurriedly get to the shrieking shack where bellatrix was seemingly rearranging the bones of some type of animal— it was too disfigured to even tell.

At the sound of footsteps, she quickly stands up and pushes her wand against my neck, she stares down at me for a moment as I stare back, she seemed to be trying to decide if it was actually me or not.

She then cackles gleefully as she puts her wand down and holds her hand out for me to grab.

I hold onto her arm as she grins before we apparate away, the feeling of my body parts rearranging themselves was all I could feel before we landed back at our destination, Tom and some other death eaters standing there.

Bellatrix bows to her lord and I before walking next to another death eater.

The death eaters knew that while the dark lord was much more sane than he was in the last war, he wouldn't hesitate to crucio someone if they angered him.

We knew we needed the prophecy if we were going to attempt to take dumbledore down.

Lucius was able to get the malfoy manor connected to the floo network in his office so we can get in undetected. Getting out, however, we would need to leave from the main exit.

The ones participating on this mission were Bellatrix, Lucius, Me, and 10 lesser death eaters.

Tom would show up if something went terribly wrong (dumbledore showing up, the order showing up, the ministry detecting us, etc).

*Promise not to do anything too reckless?* Tom asks as my only response is to grin at him.

He sighs before waving his hand dismissively, allowing the death eaters to enter the ministry.

Lucius went first, Bellatrix second, followed by the lesser death eaters, and then I glance at Tom before entering the ministry aswell.

As we walked down the empty halls, me walking next to bellatrix as malfoy was glaring at the lesser death eaters, making sure they didn't make too much noise.

The lesser death eaters had masks and hoods on to make sure nobody could tell who they were, malfoy didn't bother with a mask but had his hood up while bellatrix didn't bother with attempting to hide her identity at all. Her hiding her identity was unnecessary since she was a wanted criminal anyways.

I had a hood up which was slightly different from the others, it had a silver snake sewn onto the edges of it as my mask covered only to top half of my face (minus my eyes).

As we enter the hall of mystery's, I glance around in awe before focusing back on the mission.

We walk down the rows of prophecy until we arrive at one which the label reads,

'S.P.T to A.P.W.B.D

Harry J. Potter, Y/n L. Potter & Lord Voldemort (T.M.R)'

I grab the prophecy as it pause for a moment to make sure nothing would happen before putting it in my skirt's pocket.

I turn around as we prepare to leave but suddenly a crash is heard as we immediately turn towards it.

There stood Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Tonks, Moody, Kingsley, and seven others.

I glance at their facial expressions, sirius and Lupin seemed pretty hesitant on fighting for them, Tonks seemed nervous about it as moody and Kingsley seemed just about ready to kill us if they got the chance.

"The fool couldn't even bother to show up himself? He had to send his little minions down to fight the big bad death eaters!" Bellatrix mocked, cackling as tonks glares at the woman.