LXXVI. Goodbye's

Hermione and Draco stare at me wide-eyes as I finish explaining what happened in the graveyard.

"You... what?!" Hermione exclaims as i grin at her in amusement.

"My parents were there?" Draco asks before I nod, he groans in annoyance as I snicker.

"Anyways, I should probably explain to Cedric the situation." I mutter as I grab a piece of parchment and a quill.

'Meet me in the room of requirements in five minutes, I'll explain the entire situation.
-y/n'

Once I finish writing the letter I fold it up and call Embry over.

"Take this to Cedric." I tell the owl as I wrap the note around the owls leg.

She hoots before flying out the window, once she's out of view I get up.

"I'll see you guys later." Is all I say before walking out the door.

Once I arrived in the room of requirements I had told Cedric all about the diary and everything.

He was (shockingly) pretty chill with it as he promised not to tell anyone.

———

Barty had left the day after the tournament, using the imperio and oblivate spells to make moody act as Barty did.

As the end of the year approached, the two other schools had to leave.

Krum walks over to Hermione, Draco, and I as he wraps his arm around her shoulders.

"Hermione, this is for you. Write to me. Promise." Krum says as he hands Hermione a paper, she smiles at him as he waved before walking off.

"Ooh~ is someone in love?" I taunt as she rolls her eyes as she slaps me on the wrist.

Fleur walks over to me with her little sister as she kisses me on the cheek, handing me a piece of paper. "Au revoir, y/n, écris-moi."

[TRANSLATION;; "goodbye, y/n, write to me."]

I nod as she smiles before walking off, I watch with a smile as she disappears from view.

———

Draco jumps over the side of the wall as he sits down with a laugh. Hermione leans over the side as she grins.

"Do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at hogwarts?" Draco asks as I lean against the wall with a grin.

"I wish." I laugh as Draco rolls his eyes.

Me and Draco start to walk off but pause as we realize Hermione isn't following, we glance back to see her looking down nervously.

"Everything's going to change now, isn't it?" Hermione asks as I grin at her.

"Of course." I say as she giggles before wrapping her arms around me.

"Promise you'll write this summer! Both of you." She says with a glare at Draco as he simply grins.