LII. He's A Werewolf

We walk outside as sirius walks towards the castle slightly. I watch him as me and Harry slowly approach him.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Sirius mutters as we look over at the castle.

"I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. It'll be nice to do it again as a free man." Sirius says as I smile at the man.

Suddenly I hear murmurs of someone begging as I turn around and see Peter begging Ron to let him live.

"I don't know if you know, Harry, but when you were born... James and lily made me you two's godfather." Sirius explains fondly as Harry nods.

"And... well, I can understand if you choose to stay with your current caretakers... but if you ever wanted a different home..." Sirius trails off as Harry looks at him.

"What? Come and live with you?" Harry asks, confused as sirius smiles slightly.

"It's— it's just a thought. I can understand if you don't want to." Sirius murmurs, I go to reply but was cut off by Hermione.

"Y/n! Harry!" Hermione yells as I turn towards her to see a full moon rising over the mountains.

Remus stares at it blankly as his pupils go wide and he stares at the moon numbly. Sirius quickly runs over to the man.

"Moony! Moony, come on! You know the man you truly are! This heart is where you truly live! This heart, here! This flesh is only flesh!" Sirius yells at Remus, Remus drops his wand as Peter picks it up quickly.

"Expelliarmus!" I yell as the hand flies out of peters hand.

Peter grins as he waved at us before he slowly transforms into a rat and scurries away.

"Peter fucking pettigrew! Next time I see you I swear you'll be nothing more than a snack for nyx!" I yell as the rat as it whimpers and rains faster. Nyx hisses at it distastefully as I glance back at Remus and Sirius.

"Moony!" Sirius yells before yelling at us to run as Remus transform into a normal grey wolf.

The wolf whimpers as Hermione pauses and tries to approach, only to be stopped by it howling and growling at her.

Snape then quickly shows up as stands infront of us, pointing his wand at the wolf only for the wolf to jump at him before swiftly running back at growling at us.

The wolf goes to attack but was hit on the side by Padfoot.

Snape stands infront of the four of us as Padfoot growls at the wolf.

The two dogs attacks eachother before Padfoot gets thrown to the side, Padfoot quickly gets up again and forces there wolf to chase after him.

"Sirius!" Harry and I exclaim simultaneously as we chase after the two.

"Come back here, potters!" Snape yells as he stops Hermione from chasing after us aswell.

I watch frozen in place as remus attacks padfoot.

I quickly run over and thrown something at the werewolf, making him turn towards me and Harry.

The wolf growls as he runs towards us, but was stopped by a rather distant howl.

The wolf pauses before running off towards the howl.

"Padfoot!" I yell as padfoot fall down in the grass before standing up again as a human.

I quickly run after him and down the hill ass me and Harry run down towards a lack where Sirius lays, seemingly almost unconscious.

"Sirius..! No.." I whisper as I try to cover the wound which was currently bleeding out.

I glance up as the lake suddenly freezes over and I tense, glancing up as I see the dementors circling above us.

One dementor flies down temporarily before flying back up.

"Expecto patronum!" Harry yells as a bright light flashes from the top of his wand, creating a sheild before it quickly fades away and he falls to the ground.

The dementors continue to feed off of mine, Harry, and Sirius's happiness before suddenly a blue-ish white ball comes out from Sirius's mouth.

"Sirius...?" Harry whispers as Harry and I kneel next to him.

I glance over to the other side of the lake as I see a white deer and fox standing on the other side before a bright light overcomes my vision and makes all the dementors fly away.

The ball of light returns into Sirius's mouth as he gasps and starts to breath again.

My vision blurs as I see two figures before I pass out.