chapter 1

beep beep

beep beep..

That is the sound that everyone on this planet hates. I turned off my alarm. I looked at the Time and it was 5:00 am I groaned as I was getting up because I did not get enough sleep last night, That's from my amazing friend Fallon! she was having sex all night Long with someone she is dating apparently. our house is huge, and I was still able to hear her. I lost track of who she dates as she goes through a lot of girl/boy friends. I sometimes wonder if she has ever gotten an STD!

I got up and went to my bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. then walked to my walk in closet changed into some black Lululemon bicker shorts and a black sports bra. then put on my nike running shoes. grabbed my AirPods and phone and walked out of my room. I went down stairs and got straight out the door without checking the mess that I am sure my amazing friend left behind her.

I put my AirPods on and played my playlist. I started running. it felt so refreshing as it was taking my mind of the things i was thinking about.

I came back home after my 1 hour run. I went straight to my room. I went in the shower to wash up from all the sweat. I got out put my robe on and started to dry my hair using the blow dryer. then I made it to my walk in closet to chose an outfit.

every time I look at this room, I remind myself how hard I worked my butt off to live this life

I decided to wear some thing simple and yet elegant at the same time. so I chose black pants with a white top along with my Birkin bag and black heels. I added a red coat just in case because its fall here so it might get cold later to top it off I add some jewelry. I was happy with my choice and I looked hot as fuck .

 I was happy with my choice and I looked hot as fuck