chapter 36

(AHEM AHEM SMUT WARING AHEAD👁️🫦👁️ I REPEAT SMUUUTTTT

(AHEM AHEM SMUT WARING AHEAD👁️🫦👁️ I REPEAT SMUUUTTTT. LIKE SERIOUSLY WHO DOES NOT LOVE SMUT. 🫦🫦🫦🫦*NOT ME OFC* 👹👹👹 I LOVEEEE MEEE A GOOD HOT SMUT. ENJOOYYYY. SMUTY QUEENS.🫢😭💕💕💕💕)

we are currently sitting in the bathtub socking in bubbles and bath boom. Aaron drew the bath for me after our little un holy act to ease up my pain. I am relaxed between his arms. as his arms are around my shoulders and necks. so I am obviously tracing his tattoos. his sleeve arm to be specific. I don't know why, when ever I am stressed or anxious over something I like to trace his tattoos. it makes relax for some reason. 

"you want to tell me what is on your mind birdie? what are you stressed out?"

I sighed. 

"Everything. I mean our wedding is less than 48 hours can you believe it? we have been waiting for this moment for 3 years and now that its finally here, I am kinda hating it you know. it just feels Like everything is happening too soon. not that I don't want to marry you-"

he shh's me up by placing his fingers on my lips. rude. I was not done ranting.

"shhhh relax birdie, everything is going to turn out great."

I know but I can't shake off the feeling that something might happen. ok I am going to shut up. it is my negative thoughts, nothing is going to happen. 

"Remember when you used to show me your Pinterest board for all the wedding decorations you wanted. you finally got it. also the fact that my mom does not know that we actually decided on everything from before is fun."

"I know, I just want to see her face when she reads the dress code as 'black tie' she is going to faint. knowing she wanted the cocktail dress code." 

we both laughed. I am so excited for the wedding. I chose something that is really unique and Beautiful. I went for a dark themed wedding. I always dreamed about having a dark vibe wedding and also let's not forget the fact that it is going to be a mafia wedding and everyone from around the world is going to attend. like almost every dangerous person. Similar to a mafia ball. I hope nothing happens. to be honest if Aaron wasn't going to be next to me I was going to be scared as hell. although nothing terrifies me. however imagine being in a room full of stupid, ugly, annoying men, yeah that thought alone scares me. like put me in a room full of women I don't mind it, duuuhhh. 

I love tracing a specific tattoo Aaron has which is a bride, he got it for me as because generally speaking, birds represent abstract concepts like love and freedom. The unlimited heights of imagination and opportunity are frequently associated with the bird's capacity to soar. Emotions are frequently associated with birds. Birds are frequently used as symbols for community, family, parenthood, and romance since they frequently develop close relationships with their mates and give their young a lot of care. Parent birds represent protection and parental guidance, while baby birds represent youth and innocence. Nests built by birds represent homes.