chapter 31

I keep saying that I am gonna kill him but I still end up not doing it

I keep saying that I am gonna kill him but I still end up not doing it. but right now at this moment I think I am seriously going to do it for real. even better I am going choke him dead. and give him the death that is going to cascade up on him one day. I am just speeding up the process you know. and you may wondering why I am thinking about that well, what does the fuck he means by 'I am still not done yet birdie.' ummm no one gives a fuck.

"Aaron honey you know what I am thinking about at this every moment?"

hold on let me clarify. I only said honey because I am being sarcastic. duuhhh, like what else would it be. love? fuck no. ew. (*gasp* in my mind tho obvi.) I need to buy these new shoes actually heels  I saw online, wait why am I thinking about shoes now. oh right my ADHD mind.

"I have no idea, why don't you tell me."

"duh and what the fuck are you doing?" he was sucking on my neck.

"marking whats mine."

"but I am not yours I belong to me."

WAIT DID HE SAY MARK?

"AARON RHODES IF YOU GIVE ME HICKEY I SWEAR I AM GONNA END YOU."

"why don't you tell me about what were you thinking about first?"

oh riiigghhtt I was supposed to tell him.

"righttt anyways I was thinking about killing you and to be exact choke you to death."

he left my neck and looked at me.

"do not flirt with me birdie?"

I laughed, pushing my head back. supporting myself with my hands around his neck.

"flirt? who said that is flirting."

"the choice of your words."

gasp.

"you want to die? SLLAAAYYY."

"what are you on."

"um nothing. weirdo."

he rested his forehead against mine.

"I wish if time could stop and we do not have to go back to our regular selves again. I love this side of you."

I stayed silent. because I have no words to say. people can not see us like that. although I hate him and he is literally my enemy however I would still hate if anything happened to him because of me. unless if it was me. like off course I am would end him the first chance I get cause no one hates him as much as I do. would I tho. meh I will decide later.

I am willing to risk anything to keep him safe and away from me. before it is too late. because I can not stand the thoughts of him being hurt cause of me one day. I am not ready to lose someone else. although I hate him. I would still miss him.