chapter 40

we woke up to a rather annoying morning

we woke up to a rather annoying morning. my phone was going off like crazy with none stop ringing. 

"I swear if you do not shut that thing off I will break it into pieces." shit princess is awake now. 

who the fuck saw me in their dream and decided to call me early in the morning. 

I got up annoyed. well also mad because my princess's sleep was disturbed. 

I did not bother looking at the screen to know who the caller is. I just wanted it to shut up.

I did not even respond, I just let them speak. because I swear to god if it was nothing important I am going to shove them 6 feet down underground.

"BOSS LEAVE THE ROOM RIGHT AWAY THE SPANISH ARE ON THEIR WAY THERE."

shit, shit, shit.

"Mira baby wake up, the Spanish are here."

she was up immediately, we both went and grabbed our guns. 

"fuck why are they here now. I thought we already have dealed with them already."

"looks like they are back for a round 2."

be both laughed at it for a moment and went back into focus mode. 

we were rushing packing things around making sure to be alert, when we were almost done, we heard loud banging on the door.

"Donna  it is me Drew."

"not how I imaged being called donna." 

I must say I agree, her first day as officially donna and that is how we wake up. 

I went and opened the door not before making sure that it is Drew.

"they are 10 minutes away, we must leave now."

we were done packing and left through the emergency exit. guards gathered everywhere. we are literally walking into war at this point and nothing could back them off until we officially go into war with them and that is what they want.

we reached the car and drove off right away. 

we are heading to our safe house which is probably about 2 hours away. 

"this could have been a very fun road trip, however given the circumstances we are severely unprepared."

"I agree baby."

all of the family have been moved to their safes houses, thank god that Ace is already at our safe house. my parents and siblings went to their house. Leo knows what to do.

"baby what about your best friend?"

"do not worry I thought her what to do and she is used to it at this point."

"good, good so everyone is safe."

"yes, and now I am going to sleep. my beauty sleep was disturbed with the annoying phone call."