chapter 22

after Mira left

after Mira left. Rosa came into my room looking surprised to why I had a girl in my room.

"who was that girl? she seems nice."

trust me she's not. she's the she devil herself.

"that was Mira."

"I heard Mira." and that was princess walking into my room.

"good morning to you as well."

"yes, yes good morning brother. now where is Mira?"

I am your brother not her.

"she left just now."

"noo I did not get to say bye to her."

seeing me isn't enough?

"did you just say Mira?"

oh come on! not him as well.

I am going to start getting jealous. she only met them yesterday and they like her this much already.

"who is this Mira girl everyone mentioning her name?"

we all looked at her. including Ace.

thats funny.

"omg ROOOSSAAA you won't believe it."

"yea you won't" ugh Aiden. that guy is dumb and I am being nice.

princess walked next to Rosa and hocked her arm with her.

"she is the girl Aaron is Marrying."

"oh dear heaven. thank god. my prayers have finally been answered."

I am going to start rolling my eyes like Leo.

"she even stood up for me when Aiden was making fun of me."

"no I was not." you were brother.

"yes you were. she even made him apologize." I was even surprised that he actually listen and went up to apologize.

but I feel like her comment was targeted. specifically for someone in the room and that would be me.

if Leo was there he wouldn't have shut up about it. lets pray that the kids don't tell him otherwise RIP my ears.

"oh dear, what a strong woman just what Aaron wanted si."

no not what I wanted. actually yeah that is what I want. but to be honest I will say this and never say it again, she scares me a little. there I won't ever say again. she is a smart woman and knows her grounds. most importantly she knows how to respect and treat people. Well expect for me. and that is not up for discussion cause everyone knows we argue a lot. some even said that our bickering was cute. that someone being Leo.I was even more shocked when I found out yesterday that she had me saved as 'duck' the fuck is that supposed to mean. I have to come up with a different name for her. well I mean I already have one.