chapter 26

it is so loud in here

it is so loud in here. I can't say a word because I was the one who suggested that it was a great idea to have drinks after.

after what went down between me and Aaron earlier. is still making my face go red.

***flash back***

"who. did. this. to. you."

what is he talking about. I thought to myself.

"Mira I am going to fucking ask one more time. who the fuck shot at you?"

oooh is is talking about my injured shoulder.

"um I killed him. also the bullet just brushed over, no biggie." It is nothing new to me, I get injured all the time.

"good that you fucking killed him birdie otherwise he would have expected a visit from me."

I did not know what to say. so I simply nodded my head yes."what are you doing to me birdie?"

I frowned looking at him innocently. "fuck those eyes of yours are making me go insane."

he swiped his thumb against my bottom lip. causing my lipstick to move with it.

I feel a tingling feeling in my gut. why am I nervous. I am way stronger than whatever is happing now.

"those lips of yours. I just want to..."

he moved his face closer to mine. almost going for a kiss, nooo I can't have him take my first kiss like that.

"Aaron you can't Kiss me. we hate each other." it came out as a whisper. I was shocked that I found my voice again. I thought it got sucked in.

he backed away. immediately taking way the warm feeling with him. I almost miss it.

"you are right, we do hate each other. but that doesn't mean... you know what forget it."

"what?" that does not mean we can't kiss. is that what you wanted to say?

"lets stop addressing each other with our last names. we have to make people believe that we are a real couple. so first name it is."

"ok."

"lets go we don't want to be late for your celebration appointment."

and he was back to his old, cold self. I kinda already miss the nice and considerate Aaron.

the car ride to the club was awkward, it was silent, no one spoke a word.

that is until we parked outside, and he opened the door for me.

I am still confused on what is happening to him.

"I will hold on to your waist, until we reach the table. people are going to be seeing us."