chapter 39

(WARNING smuutttt ahead

(WARNING smuutttt ahead ...🙃🙃😌🫦)

we had so much fun at our wedding party, now we are back into our hotel room as we are leaving for our honeymoon, tomorrow morning. which I am so excited about. 

the moment he stepped into the room, he carried me all the way to here. I saw that it was covered with rose petals. I gasped. 

"oh my god, you did that?" 

rose petals laid everywhere. he let me down. after admiring the view in front of me, I turned around and hugged him. 

"ugh, I am so tired I can't wait to get out of the dress and remove my makeup, I want to relax."

although at the same time, I don't want to take off the dress I want to stay in it forever.

I was going to remove my veil.

"not so fast birdie."

I pause all of my actions and looked at him. Confused, what does he want?

he took off his suit jacket, followed by his tie, finally rolling his sleeves up. 

"I once promised to fulfill all of your fantasies, isn't that right birdie?

chills run down my spine when I remember the day he said it to me, it was our first time being together, I remember very well what he said "I am not going to stop until I figure out every little fantasy that plays in that little mind of yours. and I am going to fulfill them one by one."

"yes that is right."

"good now stand in front of the mirror, I had to specifically ask for the mirror. just for that purpose."

I think Aaron has a huge kink for mirrors lmao.

I stood there. he came behind me and he placed his hand on my neck. 

wrapping his arm around my shoulders. 

"be a good girl for me and stay still. do not move an inch."

I did, not even a second later, I felt the cold sharp blade resting against my neck. 

"wasn't this one of your little fantasies, being fucked with a knife to your throat and in your wedding dress?"

yes it is. however, I can't speak so I smiled instead. 

"good girl."

he removed the knife to bring my dress up and to take off my thongs. 

after he was done with all that, he asked me to hold my dress up and he lined himself against my entrance, he placed the knife back against my throat, second later, he thrust into me deep, I dare not to make any voices or move as its obvious.

"may I birdie?"

I smiled again and he began to thrust into me, started off slow and taking his time. almost pulling his cock all the way out and then thrusting back into me deeper.