Chapter 4

"yooooo bitch guess whattt" that is ladies and gentlemen my best friends annoying voice

my bedroom door slams open and his annoying ass came in, followed by my dog.

I groaned it is still really early in this morning. to handle his shit!

"what!!!"

"my boy is trending on the socials....... AGAIN."

of course no surprise. I am a celebrity duh. 

"first of all 2 thing."

"actually no wait 3."

"1. I am not your bitch."

"2. Not your boy as well."

"3. How did you come in?"

he was standing there mocking me while I was listing the three points.

I gave him the death glare and he is obviously not affected by it. 

"two things man."

"1. are you done boomer."

"2. I am not scared of you."

"Leo what the fuck do you want this early in the morning."

"damn man you did not miss me?"

AH here we go again. 

He was taking his shoes off. 

I know what is coming next.

"move I want cuddle with you."

"ew no move away" I pushed him away as he came close.

"it is not like we never shared a sub together." he was teasing with his eyebrows.

"that is different stupid."

"same thing Aarie same thing"

no its not the same thing. but I can not do anything about it, so I gave up and let him lay next to me. my dog followed him. like who adopted you? it was me, so ungrateful. 

at least I have him. he is going to be my mental support for now. I was petting my amazing and beautiful dog. He is a wolf dog. until Leo decided to interpret me and show me the news. 

I took the iPad and looked it. I was frowning how the fuck does the paparazzi know about this?what am I even saying. they are the paparazzi. that is why I hate going out. I really hate my life it always involves cameras around it. like people can't understand that I need some privacy and away from the media. I threw the iPad back to him. I have other things to worry about.

"what happened with the last shipment?"

his face turned serious because it's work.

"it came last night and nothing was missing."